Wis/mn Gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEAVY FUEL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Grantsburg, WI, Gateway to the swamps of Minnesota
I think it's about time to start needling GRANDPATRACTOR about having the fall GTG. I'm going to need some help from some of you guys that might be interested in showing up. Get some ideas for nailing down a date. It would be at his place in Grantsburg, WI about 60 miles NW of St.Paul, MN. There are pics from last year if you do a search.

Last year was fun, I'd be up for it, lots of fun with the guys and the 5100/7900. Getting that wood cut/split for someone is good soulfood too.

I'll be sure to have some loctite this time.:dizzy:

I'll make sure to have an extra recoil setup too. ;):)

Last edited:
Naw, too busy with everything else.
still have the engine to play with.

It might end up in an ultralight snow machine.

I'll find the other thread.

An ultralight snow machine? Do you just fly around and throw 5 gallon buckets of water over your shoulder through the prop?:hmm3grin2orange:

Stop being a wisea$$, JJ, :laugh: :laugh: :heart: .

The saying is to throw salt over your left shoulder, you know, so the guy with the Poulon cuts slower than the guy with the PS5100. :laugh:

Last edited:
LOL
snow machine as in machine to ride on the snow with.

I guess you could say snowmobile, but it probably won't really look like one.

Depends on if I find some free time or not. and if it snows I guess.

Maybe I should make a snow making machine after all.

A GTG is nice, fall could be hard to do. I live in Forest
Lake, about 45 min away. Going up grouse hunting this weekend, Nov 3rd is MN opener I hunt in zone 1, thats two weeks long, after that is WI opener. I believe that is a sanctioned holiday there as well, correct?

Hey norma,
I am in Forest Lake also.
Believe me it's worth the drive out to play with saws and trees with these guys.
G'pa BBQ's some mean cow chops also.

If you want to truckpool, let me know.

Back