Wiseco piston update from Baileys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice looking stock on that 10/22. I'm in the process of building one now for a suppressor host.:D Tactical Solutions X-Ring reciever, TS threaded bbl, Houge overmold stock and a Volquartsen TG2000 trigger group. All black.

I'm happy to see this went to guns! My desktop is sick right now so no pics on this laptop.:cry:

That is a nice looking stock on that 10/22. I'm in the process of building one now for a suppressor host.:D Tactical Solutions X-Ring reciever, TS threaded bbl, Houge overmold stock and a Volquartsen TG2000 trigger group. All black.

I'm happy to see this went to guns! My desktop is sick right now so no pics on this laptop.:cry:

I just had a 10/22 given to me, it is beat up pretty good. I don't have a need for a 4th .22 so I was thinking about selling it. The 10/22 is much nicer than the Rem 597. The 597 is the biggest piece of #### gun I have ever purchased. I wouldn't wish that thing on my worst enemy.

Yea, I just happened to walk in the door at the right time :).....If not me, the next guy in the door probably would have bought it. I guess the sun even shines on a dogs ass some days.....lol

Sounds like you have a fun project going there!.....I wouldn't mind having another one to trick out (this one I'm leaving alone) but too many other projects ahead of that. :cheers:

I've always thought the 10/22 is the best value as far as price, dependability, and usability in a small rimfire gun. They're balanced well, they draw a bead quickly, not nose heavy, and they are reliable in that they shoot cheap ammunition with no problems. I put a few thousand rounds through the one I had, and never had a misfire. Can't say the same for my Marlin. The Marlin tube feed I had (my first gun, dad bought it for me) would misfire half the time on cheap ammo. I went to CCI mini mags, and it did much better. Nowhere near as good as the Ruger though.

Spent alot of money over the years too....

QUOTE=ericjeeper;2020118]I have been into so many different hobbies over the past 22 years of our married life.
radio control airplanes, then boats.. then snowsleds,then photography, then Jeeps.. Now guns and chainsaws.. Oh wait now is also New bassboat and fishing..
I just thank the good lord that I have a very understanding wife. I have spent literally tens of thousands of dollars on toys over the years..
And just think Valentines day is next Sunday.. and where will I be? Hog Hunting in South Carolina...[/QUOTE]

I have alot of hobbies I enjoy,,but I didnt ever think I would get into chainsaws till I got on AS,,and it got worst,milling,,,woodworking...Woodworkin is now something I always wanted to do,,but never could afford buying wood untill I got on here and mill my own now....Bought alot of my equipment used,,,but alot of the old things last forever as long as you take care of it....
Eric metioned boats.....I have a old 1967 Evinrude Sportsman 155 I bought from fleabay years ago....It drove to Spring Lake Mich. to get her..Now,,,here's a history lesson for all the young folks that hear about Evinrude motors now days,,but wonder how many people realized back in the 1960's to the early 1970's that the OMC company not only made engines,,but the hulls as well....Johnson made a Sufer model as Evinrudes twin to it was called a Dolphin....All three was a gull wing design hull....The Sportsman 155 is something that caught my eyes cause it reminds me of a Huey Chopper with the 2 piece widshield,,as where the later 2 has a 3 piece windshield....Also alot of people that runs Mcculloch saws dont realize,,that Robert Mcculloch and Ralph Evinrude was inlaws....Mcculloch made a few outboard engines for a few short years.He was also makin drone engines,,turbo chargers for cars... I just love old things,,and restoring them...I just wanted to share.....Last pic. is of my friends Sportsman155 front view...Give you a idea of the beautiful design they made....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

nice work!

Thanks, I'm going to spray the ceilings tonight between 11 and ??(1,850sf)
i'll shoot pics tomorrow.
I like to do the messy stuff when Nobody is around.
Tyvex coveralls rock!

Hey I seen on this one forum a guy was telling how to install Drywall, did you learn that from him:hmm3grin2orange:

Was that the same guy I suggested to use a hilti to hold his drywall up?

I have alot of hobbies I enjoy,,but I didnt ever think I would get into chainsaws till I got on AS,,and it got worst,milling,,,woodworking...Woodworkin is now something I always wanted to do,,but never could afford buying wood untill I got on here and mill my own now....Bought alot of my equipment used,,,but alot of the old things last forever as long as you take care of it....
Eric metioned boats.....I have a old 1967 Evinrude Sportsman 155 I bought from fleabay years ago....It drove to Spring Lake Mich. to get her..Now,,,here's a history lesson for all the young folks that hear about Evinrude motors now days,,but wonder how many people realized back in the 1960's to the early 1970's that the OMC company not only made engines,,but the hulls as well....Johnson made a Sufer model as Evinrudes twin to it was called a Dolphin....All three was a gull wing design hull....The Sportsman 155 is something that caught my eyes cause it reminds me of a Huey Chopper with the 2 piece widshield,,as where the later 2 has a 3 piece windshield....Also alot of people that runs Mcculloch saws dont realize,,that Robert Mcculloch and Ralph Evinrude was inlaws....Mcculloch made a few outboard engines for a few short years.He was also makin drone engines,,turbo chargers for cars... I just love old things,,and restoring them...I just wanted to share.....Last pic. is of my friends Sportsman155 front view...Give you a idea of the beautiful design they made....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice boat. Here is mine. Its a 1964 Johnson Tri-hull.

attachment.php

Yeah thats the one....hahahaha. Good times

I think of him everytime I see some dorky guy hitting on a cashier.
Mabye before I make my paint run tonight I'll post a few over there to get their thongs in a twist.

Me,,I hate drywallin....

I did it once,,the stuff is heavy,,,gotta big gap to mud,,well,,,I'm lost there especially to do corners,,and make it all sand down to look even...Stipes would never be a carpenter.....I just dont have the patience for that....

Back