Without a doubt, the crappiest STIHL ever produced...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey quit picking on the Stihl BLK I know a guy from idaho that has purchased at least a couple from germany and has paid good money for em ;).

Hey quit picking on the Stihl BLK I know a guy from idaho that has purchased at least a couple from germany and has paid good money for em ;).

what a waste of money, he could have bought a mac110, and it;s better

I don't like the Husky 346xp!

GO ECHO!!!

I think I will sell all of my saws, except the 046, and start all over with Echo's!!
Give that five year warranty a try.
If Red says they are the best, well they must be!

Sawitall.... is this what you are trying to say?

attachment.php

I dunno, I don't think I would run a Stihl unless it was given to me, maybe an 044, they're pretty solid. The 009-011 series saws are worthless, I would rather use a Homelite XL.

I bought an 009 for tree and general use 13 yrs ago, and have beat the you know what out of it. Used it Hard. Virtually no maintenance, either. Tuned it up last month, and it starts right up, has great compression, and it cuts just as loud and proud as it always did. I just traded out bars with my 200t, so now the 009 has a 12" bar on it (was 14"). Actually it's hard to stop it in limbing applications. Hard to believe it's a homeowner saw. I had a Homelite once. After two years of very light use I couldn't get it to start. I don't remember what I did with it.
I'll take the Stihl, sir. No need to wrap it.:greenchainsaw: To each his own!

Every 009 I have ever had has been a worthless POS. They all run crappy and cut crappy and have those stupid gas and oil caps you need a screwdriver to open. And they all leaked bar oil everywhere. I'll keep my crappy Super 2 thank you.

Every 009 I have ever had has been a worthless POS. They all run crappy and cut crappy and have those stupid gas and oil caps you need a screwdriver to open. And they all leaked bar oil everywhere. I'll keep my crappy Super 2 thank you.

How many other model stihls have you seen that have a slot in the gas and oil cap for a screwdriver? Eventhough they have a slot for a screwdriver it doesn't mean you have to tighten or loosen them with one.

How many other model stihls have you seen that have a slot in the gas and oil cap for a screwdriver? Eventhough they have a slot for a screwdriver it doesn't mean you have to tighten or loosen them with one.

I believe the issue is that a screwdriver has too many moving parts for Angel.. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back