Without a doubt, the crappiest STIHL ever produced...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot dayummm, my wish came true.

Best SuperBowl Ive seen in my life.

I think that Plaxico should have been the MVP of the game, he really stepped up and made the game winning catch...but noooo, Eli gets all the credit.

I think that Plaxico should have been the MVP of the game, he really stepped up and made the game winning catch...but noooo, Eli gets all the credit.

I got so sick of hearing about the Pats at work. They are a helluva team but man the talk was just getting old. I'm glad the Giants won and broke the Pats streak. Long live the Dolphins undefeated season and winning the big one.

whooohooo I was hoping they would shut down the Pats. I can just imagine how crazy New York city will be tonight. That was one of the best games I have seen in a long time.

whooohooo I was hoping they would shut down the Pats. I can just imagine how crazy New York city will be tonight. That was one of the best games I have seen in a long time.

+1 Good Job New York. :clap: They went to Green Bay and beat my beloved Packers, so in my eyes they deserved to win. At least Favre and company lost to the best!

if you know anything about football, which based on this post, i dont think you do....you would realize that that front 7 of the giants defense deserve it more than any offensive player. All of the starting d lineman made more of an impact that either plaxico or eli, justin tuck is the vote here....you talk about stepping up in the clutch????? There is no clutch without the d lineman, it would have been a blowout...seems you watch just the offense and no defense

+1

The real question here is why didn't NY totally blow them out??
answer cause the offense was weak.

The D had 'em shut down pretty well. why did it take till the last minute of the game to finally secure the win??

There is no offensive player that deserved MVP I think they are lucky to still have jobs.

Why do I come down so hard? cause I'm a Seattle fan. I'm used to seeing a winning season from a crappy team. I'm very happy the hawks went to the second round but come on all they did was fail to lose to their full potential. As a hawks fan you learn to see these trends. All NY did was fail to lose the game, and that was because the D was playing a Superbowl caliber game, but the offense stunk the place up.

Oh BTW congrats New York.

As the game came to a close we were thinking the same things...........Who? My first thought is like the last few posters here. The G-Men D-line. Those guys tore up the Pat's O-line and the "perfect" Tom Brady.

Plax? Come on, he had like 3-4 catches, basically non-existent most of the game. The TD was key though, but does not a MVP make. If I was stuck in the Receiver box for a pick it would be Tyree, the first TD, several KEY catches that extended drives, superb job from the Syracuse alum.

Manning; was the man last night. He played intellegently and within his abilities. He looked confident down the stretch and much more in control than "perfect" Brady. The Int. was not his fault, that ball was exactly where it had to be and his receiver(Smith) gave it to the Pats. There was one series where Eli and the G-offense looked derailed but overall I think it was a well coached and executed game plan displayed. Keep the game close and win it in the 4th Qtr. I think rightly that the Giants knew that they could not win a shootout with the Pats, learned lessons from Week 17 and the Ravens and blew the Perfect right out them Pats.

But back to the D-Line. Yup, being a long time Steeler fan I appreciate a strong D. They're my MVP. Superb job by the Giants Def Coord. and absolute jailbreak by those big bruisers up front. I'll bet Tommie-boy is spending some quality time in the hot tub this morning. The secondary did an exceptional job covering the Pats down field, I don't recall ONE big play deep completed by "perfect" Brady. A bunch of 5-10 yd dinkers to Welker who stretched 'em, but where were the 40+ yd bombs to Stallworth or Moss??? Explosive, "perfect" offense? not last night.

My hats off Giants, job well done. :cheers: Now all them sports reporters and talking heads are going to have to find something else to talk about...................

Last edited:
I was thinking of this thread the other day, after using a buddy's 009 I have to say that IT is the crappiest Stihl ever made. I knew the 009 sucked, but I had no idea it was that bad.

I was thinking of this thread the other day, after using a buddy's 009 I have to say that IT is the crappiest Stihl ever made. I knew the 009 sucked, but I had no idea it was that bad.

I would take mine over an 017 anyday. If for no other reason, the top handle design.

It starts, cuts, oils and runs everytime. It's actually the easiest starting saw I have.

So, does the 385 still outcut the 660?:sword:

I really don't like top handles, I would only use one if I absolutely had to, and it would either be the little Echo top handle or a Mac 110.

The 009 is a huge blocky turd of cumbersome plastic with crappy power, crappy chain tensioning, crappy caps you need pliers to open and just an overall crappy design. I'll keep my Super 2 thank you.

And yes, the 385xp will dominate an 066/660.

I really don't like top handles, I would only use one if I absolutely had to, and it would either be the little Echo top handle or a Mac 110.

The 009 is a huge blocky turd of cumbersome plastic with crappy power, crappy chain tensioning, crappy caps you need pliers to open and just an overall crappy design. I'll keep my Super 2 thank you.

And yes, the 385xp will dominate an 066/660.

Does thought ever occur before you type?

You have issues. We'll leave it at that.

wow did we forget to say anything here?

oh yea, red put a .050 chain on a .063 bar.

yes you did.

bar reads 20"/50cm .063/1.6mm 81dl

i'll bet on that

it was fun reading, and a wast of time.

later scott

Back