WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to buy one from somewhere to have one to work on. I've sold all my longer bars now. I might get a loop if I'm going to be home in time for the gtg even if I can't come. I've got 2 chains done for the chain build too. I wanted to get the third filed but I ran out of time before I left. I was hoping to take 1-3 place:msp_sneaky:

I'm not crazy,I know that xpw will beat my 441 but just for fun hell why not right.:rock:

I don't know about that man. The ported 441s I've ran were pretty mean saws. I'd say it will be a good race and I worry a little. I just want to see what the outcome would be between the two. Fo sheits and giggs...at Wiggs, ya know. :msp_thumbup:

I would have to buy one from somewhere to have one to work on. I've sold all my longer bars now. I might get a loop if I'm going to be home in time for the gtg even if I can't come. I've got 2 chains done for the chain build too. I wanted to get the third filed but I ran out of time before I left. I was hoping to take 1-3 place:msp_sneaky:

I've been saving that 32' loop you shaved up for me at Terry's GTG. :msp_thumbup: But I'd love to have you shave up a good 28" loop for me too. I'll ship you one if your game my friend. :D

I've been saving that 32' loop you shaved up for me at Terry's GTG. :msp_thumbup: But I'd love to have you shave up a good 28" loop for me too. I'll ship you one if your game my friend. :D

I noodled up some hedge the other day with the 24" loop Mike made me, and it's still cutting pretty good!!!

I don't know about that man. The ported 441s I've ran were pretty mean saws. I'd say it will be a good race and I worry a little. I just want to see what the outcome would be between the two. Fo sheits and giggs...at Wiggs, ya know. :msp_thumbup:
I know what you mean bud , I'm ready .

I've still got your 32" Stihl bar Mike.....I'll bring it to Jer's for these fellers to use.

I sent my 395 to Randy today .:rock:

I love working on new saws. Makes me all Hawt and stuff. :msp_biggrin:

Ive got another one of those 32" wide nose bars at the house now. I just need a chain for it. I really need a saw to pull it.:)

If i was home I'd sharpen you guys some chains up. If I make it home in time I'll do some up for you all that can get them to me.

If i was home I'd sharpen you guys some chains up. If I make it home in time I'll do some up for you all that can get them to me.

Yous good folks man. :msp_thumbsup:

I hope you make it back in time to make it. I hope I get a new truck before the date rolls around or I may not get there. My old truck is falling apart on me. :D

Yous good folks man. :msp_thumbsup:

I hope you make it back in time to make it. I hope I get a new truck before the date rolls around or I may not get there. My old truck is falling apart on me. :D

Mike is damn good people in my book too. Heck lots of you cats are great folks.

I hope you saw my truck at Terry's.........now that's a truck that's been around the block a few times..... 320,000 miles and still going strong. :)

Back