WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendegator

Did I miss anyone???

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendegator

Did I miss anyone???

My "crew" is down to three. The women have found something else they want to do. :(

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+2
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendagator
Dwraisor

you might want to add dhibbs75 and muddawg to the list mrs.j,, both of them say they will try to come unless something keeps them from going

Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+2
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendagator
Dwraisor

Add me I want to see Wiggs anyway. Do you want me to bring the Crown Royal Black? I'll bring a bigger bottle than I did to Terry's GTG it didn't take long to empty it last time!

Edit: I just did a little math this one will be number 14 for me yee ha, did I win?

Last edited:
Blsnelling.
Lurch2
Young
Rolltide
Milkman+1
Mastermind+crew
Anthony_va +1
O8f150+1
Jackie
Jason B.
Komatsuvarna +3
Moparman+1
Mtrees+1
Barneyrb
Wendell
Fatguy
Pendegator
Dwraisor
Muddawg
Dhibbs75
Saw collector

Add me I want to see Wiggs anyway. Do you want me to bring the Crown Royal Black? I'll bring a bigger bottle than I did to Terry's GTG it didn't take long to empty it last time!

Edit: I just did a little math this one will be number 14 for me yee ha, did I win?

No thank you!! "it doesn't burn". Yes it does!! Lol.

Pretty sure you win. But this will be my 3rd one this year. That's pretty good for someone that knows absolutely nothing about chainsaws ;)

I am using my phone 99% of the time so just be patient with my RSVP/ planning abilities. Im trying to keep up :)

No thank you!! "it doesn't burn". Yes it does!! Lol.

Pretty sure you win. But this will be my 3rd one this year. That's pretty good for someone that knows absolutely nothing about chainsaws ;)

I am using my phone 99% of the time so just be patient with my RSVP/ planning abilities. Im trying to keep up :)

It is not as bad as what Stumpy and some other members drink :Rock:

Well, a Bourbon (kind of) that I like is the Wild Turkey American. Honey... Not a legal Bourbon, but tastes good, sweet, and just enough burn to let you know it isn't beer :)

dw

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

A friend of mine was just telling me about that last weekend. Supposed to be good for you when your sick.

Latest posts

Back