WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good,,, no pics of me,, your camera is saved from cracked lenses,,,, least you got my wifes good side :laugh::laugh:

I came in last place in the three cube. :laugh:

Someone had to. :msp_mellow:

thats why i didn't race randy,, i wanted to see you come in last,, i would have hated to take the privilege away from you:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:,,
by the way,, thanks for the lesson

Here ya go Randy

Just got home shortly ago and the wife is working on uploading a few pictures she got.

2012-10-27_09-44-16_227.jpg

Yet now sat down. Mitch and I have cleaned the back lot, stacked the rest of the cants and cleaned up all th saw dust. There was LOTS of saw dust. Lol

Guys, thanks for coming. It would have been a terrible GTg without y'all. :laugh:

Y'all want some race results?

Yet now sat down. Mitch and I have cleaned the back lot, stacked the rest of the cants and cleaned up all th saw dust. There was LOTS of saw dust. Lol

Guys, thanks for coming. It would have been a terrible GTg without y'all. :laugh:

Uhhh yeah!!!:msp_sneaky:

just save all the typing jer since i won,, there,,saved you all the trouble
i know i can speak for everyone,,even sharon,, we had a fantastic time :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back