Wonderful day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordf150

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Everyone needs a good kick in sack once in awhile, I got mine a yesterday and another today. Tilton Equipment will cease operations at the end of December barring any unforeseen changes. What this means to those of you unfamiliar with Tilton is that Total bars will be gone from the US market except for a few random bars that are being imported by oddball companies. That was yesterday, today i got another kick since i was at my reorder point for allot of bars, put in a rather large order only to find out they are already out of certain bars and there are no more scheduled to come in. :angry::angry:

they have treated me pretty good but the only company i spend more money with than them is Makita. Hayward on the other hand...have about a 30% fill rate on their orders which is worse than even PD did with dolmar

Well I am pissed. I just got a Total Light and tough from you. Great bar and great price. Guess I will have to order a replacement now. I am really happy. Wore a chain out and no wear or burs.

Ohhhhh that stinks. What great bars! I hope you can get stuff worked out with Tsumara.

its not tsumura thats the problem, no distributor to bring them in and sell them is the problem

Could you work with Tsumara to be that distributor? But, I know it is a massive job to undertake. There is a demand for sure. I know one of my arborist buddies is tickled pink at my bar and wants to get one. There is demand for good lightweight bars.

I do not want to go back to just Oregon, Carlton, and Cannon as the only real options for bars. I never found Oregon lightweights to be stiff enough and wore to fast. Cannon is too heavy. TSBs are just right for me.

Latest posts

Back