wood fire grill, what are u using?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihly dan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
What is everyone using for there wood fired grill? Something purchased, re purposed, home made? Pics would be great. A description would do. Who's got the best? Let the games begin.

or any type of cast iron replacement grill grate should work. i'm definitely stealing that keyhole shape idea from the 'show us your firepit' thread...

Hole in the ground now with shuttle airflow technology. but wait! if you order now we will double the hole and you only pay extra shipping. :)

Small print...............
Rock, Grill, meat, wood, shovel not included.
Your hole might look slighty different than our add hole.
No waranty explicid or emplied, we reserved the right to replace your hole with a sililar hole of equal value.

Last edited:
He meant the grill part, not your custom built..err....dug.... firebox.

Oh :embarrassed:
Mine are all re-purposed or home-made and I just weld legs on them. One is the bottom of a steel grate milk crate, another is from an old charcoal grill, a chunk of steel mesh catwalk, a wire refrigerator shelf, and one is just some steel rod welded together. I had a nice cast iron grill grate at one time but it finally cracked.

I doesn't need to be fancy... just needs to stop the food from fallin' in the fire.

Last edited:
Now THAT'S the SHIZZZZ right there!!!
Does it come with smoked bologna???
:dribble:
Yes it does,ask ww about his first soot burger,lol. had one little piece of green cookie and well it looked burned but tasted great, no more green wood here except a bunch of maple curing out for 6 months.Found this like new smoker and retired the green barrel .:hmm3grin2orange:

Back