Wood Pile Snow Covered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr2autoxr

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just moved into my new house about 2 months ago and so far have been able to cut and stack just about 5 cords of wood. Been busy, but it has been a lot of fun running my new Dolmar 5100s.

It was a snowy weekend here in MI so I took some pictures. This wood will be burned in my new insert that I plan on purchasing sometime this summer.

DSC_1776.jpg

DSC_1777.jpg

And here is my wood transporter doing some other chores!!
DSC_1788.jpg

DSC_1780.jpg

Nice place. I'd say you got a good start on the wood pile for the season!
Could you please send some of the white fluff down hear to central buckeye state? We never saw the 6" we were suppose to get this weekend :(
Oh, careful, this site is addicting. I can't get enough of it. I'd be willing to bet you find yourself in the same situation as I:cheers:

Nice place. I'd say you got a good start on the wood pile for the season!
Could you please send some of the white fluff down hear to central buckeye state? We never saw the 6" we were suppose to get this weekend :(
:cheers:

Id love to divert it your way as it falls. I plowed from 7am til4pmSaturday . I hate snow. Maybe ill move down that way.:clap:

Nice pics. I had a guy a week or so ask about firewood. I told him 55 a truck load. Never showed up.....till today! We have at least a foot of snow. Wasn't too bad loading him up but last week would have been easier.:chainsaw:

Id love to divert it your way as it falls. I plowed from 7am til4pmSaturday . I hate snow. Maybe ill move down that way.:clap:

Rook, I really do hate plowing snow. Lord knows I've done a bunch of it.
Last winter I worked a 20 hour shift straight. It's absolutely miserable. All of it was pushing snow with a bobcat, then loading the snow into dumptrucks with an old cat loader, then driving the loaded trucks to the dump site. I hated every minute of it after the initial 10 hours! Thank god, this year I'm not plowing so I welcome the white stuff! Hang in their rook and keep drinking that black coffee to stay alert and awake!

Last edited:
I'm in Dexter, not far from Ann Arbor.

I love the snow and plowing it. Too bad the rest of you sound like you hate the plowing. I guess I love any reason I can get to get on the 4 wheeler and have some fun.

And yes, I've been on the site for a good month now and it is very addicting. Just like the other 10 sites I seem to have to visit everyday!

nice we have got to see alot of the white stuff here in michigan lately... Here at gun lake we are ready for spring

How it looks at our place:

dec25-massey.jpg

the old massey...

dec25-splitter.jpg

the splitter...

dec25-mill.jpg

the mill...

finally, our log dog
dec25-eli.jpg

take care
john

Hey whats that there white stuff? hell we havent seen moisture since Oct ,,, my mouth is watering.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back