Wood Ratts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here`s my pic. As you can see I`m rather large, got that way after going union, you know, bulked up for strength.

I`m reading the lean of a massive white oak that is loaded with dead wood in the crown.

jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Unfortunately here I am again after I misread the lean and also left an unintentional dutchman. That thing was shooting deadwood widow makers in every direction like bolts of lightning that were falling like turkeys flying through hemlock, and it was falling on my best escape path!

I knew I shoulda listened to my dad and been an arbo cause I`m not cut out for this timber falling.

RUN!

lucky

lucky

ArboristSite Guru
Hey Russ, we want the pic that you posted a while back of you in the french maid outfit. You know the post where you said they were your work clothes?

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
I can tell you this Russ put up a nice fight. But I won in the end and why wouldn't I. :)

Check out Cahoon hiding behind the truck. He's a game hog he would shoot everything in sight and then when it was time to dress it all out he would hide or his back hurt.

jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Many days when I`m just hanging around town I won`t get so done up, here`s an example. I guess though, that I`ll have to get a new look now that Marky has bagged me.

Russ

Latest posts