Wood Shed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdog

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm interested in building a wood shed. I am looking for one thats not to fancy, but also I don't want a pallet type shed. I would like something like a run in type horse shed 4-5 cord or so... Any one got any good pics or plans to build one. Thanks for any info you can share

Pm

We built a 4-5 cord open shed...finally got rid of the outside stacks, ply tops and snow down the neck 7 years ago. :blob2: The shed was an easy one day build out of 5"-10" spruce and fir junk trees. The poles are supported on concrete deck bases, with the thinner poles as roof "rafters". The floor is dirt with free pallets for the wood. Sides and rear are 1" scrap "flitch" boards from any mill in the area. Biggest expense was for the fibreglass corregated roof: strips 14' X 20" . Because it was winter and I was in a hurry, I didn't take the effort to peel the bark to avoid the bugs. And, should have built it larger.:chainsawguy:
Lots of plans online. If you're Downeast, PM me.

Back