Woodchuck 2900 Filter Box Installation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravely_todd

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Woodchuck 2900 furnace that can take some pictures for me on the installation of the filter box around the blower motor.....the instructions are terrible and from what I get out of the instructions, the install is flimsy, so I figure I am doing something wrong. I am looking for picture of how it attaches to the support angles in the rear.

Thanks

Todd

Todd, i've got a model 526 which probably has similar mounting. I remember the instructions were pretty worthless when I put mine together a few years ago. I don't remember doing anything special but i'll take a picture of what I did if that will help you out.

I see you're in western PA? I'm in Valencia (according to my zip code)...where are you at?

Scott

Scott, I am up in Prospect. A pic would be nice, just to make sure I have it correctly installed, you can PM me if you want.

Thanks

Todd

I attached a few pictures. My filter box is held on by 3 sheet metal screws on each side. Its a tight setup and doesn't have any room to rattle around at all. Hope that helps. Later,
Scott

Latest posts

Back