Woodstock soap stone stoves?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stovebuilder,

Welcome! Does your username reflect your occupation? Do you actually build the stoves? If so... Cool!

If you have any photos that you can share of the building process, I'm sure that we'd be all eyes.

I think I've seen a few photos on the website, but a start to finish series would be neat to see.

Stovebuilder,

Welcome! Does your username reflect your occupation? Do you actually build the stoves? If so... Cool!

If you have any photos that you can share of the building process, I'm sure that we'd be all eyes.

I think I've seen a few photos on the website, but a start to finish series would be neat to see.

Yes I do build the stove, as well as cut stone from time to time, also some pre assembly. Sorry, no actual build photos.. Only a few finished stoves. Yes.. We do have a new stove in process but I'm not sure when it will be in production. It definatley will be a beast for sure!

Woodstock Stone stoves

The insert in the large stone fireplace in my avatar is a Jotul 550. When running it heats the mass of stones in the entire fireplace and to 100 degrees on the back of the fireplace and will radiate heat for 24 hours after the fire goes out - which is only the case when I clean out the ash every Saturday morning - no wood added after 6pm Friday night.

It is a great system.

Back