Work video with son, fun one!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Sling'r

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Had to work yesterday to finish cutting some landings and bring up another road line for a yarder.
Ricky, my son, went - rolled some footage and cut his first tree as well.
Just a fun video of my job description.
My 372xpw with an 8 tooth sprocket and 32" bar. Don't think you guys have seen this saw yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRl34ndGe-U

Thanks for the vid!!

Pretty cool,,and your Son did good for his first one...

Looking great J, your son is fantastic! Looks like you had a couple of almost-root pulls, the timber must still be real dry down there.

It probably feels good to be cutting green trees again after a long summer of dropping snags.

nice video, looks like a fun day for you and the kid

is he wantin' to follow your footsteps?

makes me wish my old man wasnt a gym teacher. i used to go to work with him but only ended up shooting hoop in the gym and not dropping trees!

thanks for the vid. good times no doubt.

Nice, video and great second song. Seems most foresters i know have it on cd or ipod. Reminds me of the first time my dad let me run the prentice unloading the truck, all smiles. good luck to u and your son.

That was a very well put together video, nice work too, nice and smooth with no suprises, just the way it should be. I like how you moved away from every tree as to not take a widowmaker head on. I am putting a full wrap on my 372 this weak for falling, it should be sweet.

Latest posts

Back