working for celebrity's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(WLL)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Wll is just wondering how many of y'all do work for famous people? over the last two days we have been working on a brush pile about 15ft tall and 300ft long. the huge multi million dollar horse farm estate is owned by the famous musician Bruce Springsteen and is cared for by his daughter. our company does a lot of higher end client's but we don't normally get to work for many famous people. today i got ta talking to Mr. Bruce's very, very beautiful daughter! Man, she sure is nice in so many ways!!!:clap: who are some of the celebrity's you folks have had the opportunity to work for? :)

Wll is just wondering how many of y'all do work for famous people? over the last two days we have been working on a brush pile about 15ft tall and 300ft long. the huge multi million dollar horse farm estate is owned by the famous musician Bruce Springsteen and is cared for by his daughter. our company does a lot of higher end client's but we don't normally get to work for many famous people. today i got ta talking to Mr. Bruce's very, very beautiful daughter! Man, she sure is nice in so many ways!!!:clap: who are some of the celebrity's you folks have had the opportunity to work for? :)

Bev Bevan drummer with Electric Light Orchestra, and Deep Purple. Jasper Carrot, comedian (famous in the UK) his daughter was also in the original series of The Office.

Bev Bevan's a cool guy made us a cup of tea and had a good old chat with everyone. Sorry there"s no A list celebs here. I'll try harder!

Never worked for any celebrities... More CEO's, CFO's, etc. etc. A friend of mine used to have over 1000 spray clients. For the most part you'd have to read the financial section of the papers to recognize any of the names. Even then I think he hardly ever dealt with them directly.

I got to do a consultation for Ernest Borgnine. That was cool.

427px-Ernest-Borgnine_2004.JPEG

love
nick

i wouldn't wan to work for most of them today.

the old scholl celebrities who had class would be a different story.someone like Bob Hope,Johnny Carson,Katherine Hepburn,Jackie Gleason,Rodney Dangerfield.Tom Petty or John Mellencamp would be cool,Sinatra,Martin,or Elvis.of course,i would always work for Selma Hayek.

i bet Wanda Sykes or Joan Rivers would be a blast to work for.

Let's see, there's bing crosby's home in del mar, kevin costner, winona ryder and vanna white on lake arrowhead, and lance allworth's house in lake helix.

Costner's house on lake arrowhead was decadent.

jomoco

Bob Dilon, nicholas cages parents house if that counts? Giligan from giligans island. There is alot of wealthy folk with summer houses in the woodstock area.

Didn't work for him, but helped Buddy Guy get a tractor unstuck last year.

Merry Christmas
Dingeryote

almost had to take art alexakis to court cause he was really slow to pay (lead singer of everclear), also work for local celeb. storm large. she is awesome.

Lynn Swann of the Pittsburgh Steelers, funny thing about this was guys on the crew wanted autographs so a deal was made to remove a medium size cherry tree.......while im doing the removal every ones getting old beer cans, terrible towels, pictures signed, etc.. I didnt get anything! he left before I could finish!

LXT...............

Haven't worked directly with any celebs. Over the summer I started doing a decent amount of work for a Family that owns a lot of commercial property around St. Louis. I worked with the woman's grandson (he runs most of it for her)mainly. There were a couple other people working for her also. Come to find out they were Andy Van Slyke's sons. When they aren;t paling minor league baseball they work for this lady. They are really good friends with her grandson. They went to the same school. It actually gave me a lot of respect for them and their dad. It wasn't like they just stood around. They were working shovels jackhammers and dragging bush to the chipper. I thought that was great to see. I also took a couple trees down and deliver firewood to the guys that has the most popular Tatoo place in St. Louis. Real nice guy.

Scott

does the White House front lawn count?

J/K but I did trim a ROW on Richard Petty's farm in randleman NC and he came out to speak to us. Most of the people I do work for now are high end people so to speak.

Last edited:
Worked 2 times at Hue Culverhouse winter home in sarasota.
Former owner of tampa bay bucs.
Never met him,never even saw him
Did it all thru a manager.he told me whos house it was.
Check said culverhouse family trust on it.so i guess the guy was straight with me.

Long time, 14-15 yrs ago,worked for some outfielder for pitts. pirates.
in bradenton.This is their winter home
I didn't follow baseball at all back then.Didn't know him from adam.
Nice guy though.

i have worked for many rich ceo's but just dont get any celebs. hell i used ta date the owner of crayola crayons daughter and hang with rich chicks like Daisy Johnson and Calvin Cline model Amanda Capell, man those were the dayz!!:clap: now im just unhappily married with two wonderful children:)a good friend of mine installed the carpet in Eric 88 Lindros's house:cheers: good night folks i got to go, Santa clause is commin too town::D merry x-mas to all

Back