Worldwide Construction Equipment got me for $9600.00!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you also going to reimburse him for his time and money to get it to Houston for you?

You know he never asked that question! I would answer that as a yes. If I am willing to pay a truck driver, I would be willing to pay him. So yes I would be willing to pay him. That's a good question and one that he himself has never asked!

We initially offered that he refused to load the truck! “ load the piece of #### yourself” We still have that as an option. We are willing take it to Houston. Seeing how it is at his HOME he has no loading facility (Meaning no dock) He refused to load the truck.
Now comes liability through trucking the driver of these rigs do not will not load there trucks they will tie down there loads but will not load them. So we need a roll back and a guy to load the machine. It’s crazy I know but this is how the protocol works in the trucking world.
We ship a ton over sea, the dealers will ONLY load the container they will NOT strap or secure the load in the container. Due to the liabilities. This brings us back to square one again. We cannot offer any other solution to this problem frustrating you bet! Tree Monkey is just flat out being unreasonable!

Thanks for your response, Bob.

I know a bit about trucking myself. You're right...it's crazy.

I was thinking a roll back with a winch, as well, since these guys load up and strap cars all the time. Or a flatbed with a hoist. Somebody will be glad to do it. $$ouch$$

I've dealt with unruly customers many times, it can be very frustrating and unreasonable. It's that human element of emotion that sometimes clouds the path to a sensible solution, but I had to learn to work around that.

If I were in TTM's situation, I'd be glad to load it up, but then again I've loaded many trucks. Maybe the task itself is an intimidating one, so he sidesteps it with such a comment. So, to work around it, you have it loaded.

Removing barriers is one of many skills that good salesmen and customer service reps master. Howbeit, it can be a bit more frustrating with an unhappy customer that wants to punish with the only lever they feel that they have left: to be as difficult as possible. (Even when it's not in their best interest.)

Maybe, he's dealing with a ton of other problems as well.

I had a good worker walk off the job this week over practically nothing, but his personal life was taxing him greatly. I was just the next convenient target in his campaign of self destruction.

I'm not letting that incident draw me into any malice because I understand, even though he won't listen for now.

In light of this possibility, I'll ask and have faith that you'll stop at nothing to resolve this matter and eliminate TTM from the equation of this unfortunate affair.

I don't know where he's at....maybe we need to make efforts to call him as well and help expedite the resolution.

Thanks again, Bob.

Cooler heads will prevail eventually. Take Care, Ryan.

Taking the lift to Houston (OEM) will detremine the problems and a monetary value for the pending law suit, against the original seller. We are willing to pay for the shipping of that as well. The oem will give a check on the spot or wire transfer what they are willing to pay for the lift. They will just rebuild it.

To clarify, you are going to first fully refund TTM, and then salvage what you can and pursue a lawsuit against the original seller for the difference plus expenses incurred?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, lots of posts in such a short period of time.:dizzy:

Three sides to every story. One side, the other and the truth.

IMO, Mr. Tressler seems to be trying to rectify the situation.

TTM, What's up? Where are you????? What is your rebuttal to this??? A lot of people jumped to your side (some even took action), you at least owe them a response.

Wow, lots of posts in such a short period of time.:dizzy:

Three sides to every story. One side, the other and the truth.

IMO, Mr. Tressler seems to be trying to rectify the situation.

TTM, What's up? Where are you????? What is your rebuttal to this??? A lot of people jumped to your side (some even took action), you at least owe them a response.

Damn Skippy!

Just for the record:
My slogan for my business is " satisfaction gauranteed... or its free"
Many people told me that I would be opening myself up to trouble with this. My thoughts are 1. If I put it on paper and can't deliver then its my problem and I will make good before I get paid. 2. Try to screw me and see what happens. If a business can't get by with that then they shouldn't be in business. I keep it simple, never had a problem getting paid except from that wacko with 16 half dead cats and a broke down car full of old newspapers. If its my fault I will fix it you bet.

Sorry guys for not getting on sooner!! I had no idea there was this many replys! First off yes Bob did sound like a nice guy the first time i talked to him. But what ya'll r not hearing is my voice record off my phone saying if i dont quit calling him hes gonna fly to Texas and shove this lift sideways up my ass up my ass!! And here is the email i got from him a couple of days ago.

Hi John, Ed, and Tony,

First off we would like to apologize for the problems this transaction has incurred.

The deal in question is as follows:

Millers Equipment Sales 1220 Main Street Barboursville, WV. 25504 PH# 304-736-4800 is who Worldwide Construction Equipment, Inc. purchased the equipment from. ( Ed Miller Owner )

Millers Equipment Sales, Purchased the equipment in Florida from a museum.

The lift was sold to Kemp Tree Service 3519 Main Street Vernon Texas 73685 PH# 940-839-6446 Tony Kemp owner upon receipt of unit, there was a discrepancy the unit was not functioning properly. (Seems there is a lot of problems with it Cylinders rusted, Hyd. pump not working, wires exposed, Basket flooring, ect…)

Pictures were e-mail to WORLDWIDE CONSTRUCTION, INC. and in turn sent to the seller of the equipment Millers Equipment Sales. Worldwide Construction Wired back $2,660.00 for problems that was their profit on this unit.

Problem (Kemp Tree Service wants to return this lift) Returning it cannot happen due to the fact that Millers customer won’t refund money for the lift or pay freight back.

Millers Equipment Sales, contacted the seller they purchased the lift from and has gotten nowhere with a proper settlement. They have now retained an attorney Rob Cook PH# 904-797-8225. St Augustine, FL. He is suing for refund of money. (This as you know will take time)

In the meantime Kemp Tree Service has been offered the following;

1.) Take the unit to ADI (Manufacturer of equipment) Houston Texas (Speak to Eric) have unit repaired at no cost to Kemp Tree Service. (Millers Equipment willing to pay for repairs)

2.) Take the unit to Houston Sell the unit to ADI for an undetermined amount ( To be determined upon receipt of equipment) Either we ship the unit to Houston, Texas or He takes it. (Kemp’s Tree Services choice) The difference would be made up by Miller’s Equipment (via wire transfer).

3.) Sue WORLDWIDE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT, INC in a court of PA (Doylestown, Pa) My attorney John P. Attiani, Esq. 310 Huntingdon Pike Rockledge, Pa 19046 PH# 215-663-9016

4.) Do nothing wait for lawsuit to settle

5.) Just do nothing

Thank You,

Bob Tressler II

President

Worldwide Construction Equipment, Inc.

Website Address: http://www.wwcequip.com

Email Address: [email protected]

MSN [email protected]

As you can see from reading #5 how much of a sm@rt@ss this guy is.
And he talks about sending me 2600!!! Yes this is after a month of dealing with this AND ONLY GO OVER HIS HEAD TO TALK TO ED MILLER. HE SAID I WOULD RETURN 1000 HE MADE ON THE LIFT. AND DAY AFTER DAY OF NOT GETTING IT FROM WIRE TRANSFER I JUST HAPPENED TO CALL ED MILLER (REALLY NICE GUY) AND HE INFORMED ME OF BOB MAKING 2600 OFF OF THE LIFT INSTEAD OF THE 1000 HE TOLD ME!! I HUNG UP AND IMEADITILY CALLED BOB ASKIN "WHAT THE HELL?" THEN HE CAME CLEAN AND 3 DAYS LATER HE GOT THAT MONEY BACK TO ME!

And me taking the lift to houston yes thats what he wants me to do. Why? you ask? Because if you take someone to court wouldnt it be nice that they no longer had the lift???????????
He keeps sayin take the lift to houston and they will fix it or buy it. BUT WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE JOB OF THE DIFFERINCE IF THEY BUY IT????

I have repeatly called Ed miller and his attorney and they have informed me that they WILL NOT PAY FOR IT!! If a senoir member here wants to call and verify it please do and post your results but i dont think the phone calls to Ed will help anything.

Oh yeah typing is not my thing so if anybody wants to hear my side in person. (940) 839-6446. Tony Kemp. You can call anytime

Sorry guys for not getting on sooner!! I had no idea there was this many replys! First off yes Bob did sound like a nice guy the first time i talked to him. But what ya'll r not hearing is my voice record off my phone saying if i dont quit calling him hes gonna fly to Texas and shove this lift sideways up my ass up my ass!! And here is the email i got from him a couple of days ago.

Hi John, Ed, and Tony,

First off we would like to apologize for the problems this transaction has incurred.

Millers Equipment Sales 1220 Main Street Barboursville, WV. 25504 PH# 304-736-4800 is who Worldwide Construction Equipment, Inc. purchased the equipment from. ( Ed Miller Owner )

The lift was sold to Kemp Tree Service 3519 Main Street Vernon Texas 73685 PH# 940-839-6446 Tony Kemp owner upon receipt of unit, there was a discrepancy the unit was not functioning properly. (Seems there is a lot of problems with it Cylinders rusted, Hyd. pump not working, wires exposed, Basket flooring, ect…)

Pictures were e-mail to WORLDWIDE CONSTRUCTION, INC. and in turn sent to the seller of the equipment Millers Equipment Sales. Worldwide Construction Wired back $2,660.00 for problems that was their profit on this unit.

Problem (Kemp Tree Service wants to return this lift) Returning it cannot happen due to the fact that Millers customer won’t refund money for the lift or pay freight back.

Millers Equipment Sales, contacted the seller they purchased the lift from and has gotten nowhere with a proper settlement. They have now retained an attorney Rob Cook PH# 904-797-8225. St Augustine, FL. He is suing for refund of money. (This as you know will take time)

1.) Take the unit to ADI (Manufacturer of equipment) Houston Texas (Speak to Eric) have unit repaired at no cost to Kemp Tree Service. (Millers Equipment willing to pay for repairs)

2.) Take the unit to Houston Sell the unit to ADI for an undetermined amount ( To be determined upon receipt of equipment) Either we ship the unit to Houston, Texas or He takes it. (Kemp’s Tree Services choice) The difference would be made up by Miller’s Equipment (via wire transfer).

3.) Sue WORLDWIDE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT, INC in a court of PA (Doylestown, Pa) My attorney John P. Attiani, Esq. 310 Huntingdon Pike Rockledge, Pa 19046 PH# 215-663-9016

5.) Just do nothing

Thank You,

Bob Tressler II

President

MSN [email protected]

And he talks about sending me 2600!!! Yes this is after a month of dealing with this AND ONLY GO OVER HIS HEAD TO TALK TO ED MILLER. HE SAID I WOULD RETURN 1000 HE MADE ON THE LIFT. AND DAY AFTER DAY OF NOT GETTING IT FROM WIRE TRANSFER I JUST HAPPENED TO CALL ED MILLER (REALLY NICE GUY) AND HE INFORMED ME OF BOB MAKING 2600 OFF OF THE LIFT INSTEAD OF THE 1000 HE TOLD ME!! I HUNG UP AND IMEADITILY CALLED BOB ASKIN "WHAT THE HELL?" THEN HE CAME CLEAN AND 3 DAYS LATER HE GOT THAT MONEY BACK TO ME!

And me taking the lift to houston yes thats what he wants me to do. Why? you ask? Because if you take someone to court wouldnt it be nice that they no longer had the lift???????????
He keeps sayin take the lift to houston and they will fix it or buy it. BUT WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR THE JOB OF THE DIFFERINCE IF THEY BUY IT????

I have repeatly called Ed miller and his attorney and they have informed me that they WILL NOT PAY FOR IT!! If a senoir member here wants to call and verify it please do and post your results but i dont think the phone calls to Ed will help anything.

I know the story, same old crap they give you. Happy to sell, nowhere to be found when there is a problem.
Wait it out for a hearing and hold onto the evidence. When they call for Mr. Tressler or one of his goons to come to Texas you will get your money back. Start adding storage fees.
Hey Bob! Want to meet Mr Fantini in a whole new light? Yeah, you got a problem.

Corndog, I would like to thank you for your posting! Also I would like to Thank JMS Tree service for guiding me to this site. If anyone would like to ask a question or concerns regarding the problem. I would be more than willing to explain Worldwide’s position.
It's truly an unfortunate problem. Bigus I really can relate to the things you are saying and I personally have offered to bring another unit into Texas. I have a very good friend in Lewisville Texas a construction equipment dealer. I was willing to ship this unit open account to my friend have him go through the unit. To be sure the unit is correct then have Tree Monkey go over and get the unit from this location. Tree monkey would return the lift to Houston (The Manufacturer getting a refund for the first lift). That to was refused too. We have offered 5 options to repair, replace, We have sent back a $2,600.00 refund prior to all of this coming about and the offer was prior to tree monkey posting to this blog. Return is not an option due to the problems with the seller. (The original owner is being taken to court) We are working as fast as the justice system will go, to get a resolution. As you can imagine they move at a snail’s pace.

Again Thank you all for your understanding reguarding this unfortunate problem.
Bob Tressler

Yeah this OPEN ACCOUNT he talks about b.s. I HAVE THE EMAIL HE SENT SAYING I HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT LIFT IN FULL BEFORE IT LEAVES THE PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!

i cant copy and paste the email cause its a n invoice with different typing, BUT i cant take a pic with phone, i can send it to someone here and they can repost it. ALSO I HAVE PICS OF THE LIFT ON MY PHONE IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THEM!
And that good friend in lewisville!!??? He told me the lift i bought came from a "good" friend in florida!!

Corndog, I would like to thank you for your posting! Also I would like to Thank JMS Tree service for guiding me to this site. If anyone would like to ask a question or concerns regarding the problem. I would be more than willing to explain Worldwide’s position.
It's truly an unfortunate problem. Bigus I really can relate to the things you are saying and I personally have offered to bring another unit into Texas. I have a very good friend in Lewisville Texas a construction equipment dealer. I was willing to ship this unit open account to my friend have him go through the unit. To be sure the unit is correct then have Tree Monkey go over and get the unit from this location. Tree monkey would return the lift to Houston (The Manufacturer getting a refund for the first lift). That to was refused too. We have offered 5 options to repair, replace, We have sent back a $2,600.00 refund prior to all of this coming about and the offer was prior to tree monkey posting to this blog. Return is not an option due to the problems with the seller. (The original owner is being taken to court) We are working as fast as the justice system will go, to get a resolution. As you can imagine they move at a snail’s pace.

Again Thank you all for your understanding reguarding this unfortunate problem.
Bob Tressler

And notice he says 5 options!! Does #5 acually count haha??

And notice he says 5 options!! Does #5 acually count haha??

Not to start a fight but it is my opinion that whoever posted the rubuttal on your first page, although might be trying to remain objective, is a complete idiot. It is doubletalk!
1. guy buys lift from another guy
2. guy 1 gets ganked
3. guy 2 makes excuses
My wife ordered a bed online and when it came it was the biggest peice of crap I ever saw, in the bed department that is. I called and got a hassle about this and that and whatever.I won't go into specifics but i got a free bed. I don't want it but I got it.
Listen and take this to heart; that bumper sticker that reads" think globally, act locally" means more than you think. Sad to see so many caught in this kind of turmoil.

Last edited:
Yeah this OPEN ACCOUNT he talks about b.s. I HAVE THE EMAIL HE SENT SAYING I HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT LIFT IN FULL BEFORE IT LEAVES THE PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!

i cant copy and paste the email cause its a n invoice with different typing, BUT i cant take a pic with phone, i can send it to someone here and they can repost it. ALSO I HAVE PICS OF THE LIFT ON MY PHONE IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THEM!
And that good friend in lewisville!!??? He told me the lift i bought came from a "good" friend in florida!!

1 (One) 1997 AMERIQUIP T-42, Serial Number 31119, Honda Gas engine,
Runs Works Opps. Pictures sent to your E-mail
Here is what I am willing to do ship this unit to Luke Vigures
W/ KDL Equipment, Inc 146 Whatley Street, Lewisville, Texas, PH# 972-420-6300
* Luke will go over the unit complete and prep for you to pick up.
*PRICE:..........$8,500.00
*FREIGHT:....$1,250.00
*TOTAL:.........$9,750.00
***You will need to wire this money the day you pick up! Unit does not leave till money
is recieved or you can bring cash to Luke.
***PLEASE SIGN AND FAX BACK !

1 (One) 1997 AMERIQUIP T-42, Serial Number 31119, Honda Gas engine,
Runs Works Opps. Pictures sent to your E-mail
Here is what I am willing to do ship this unit to Luke Vigures
W/ KDL Equipment, Inc 146 Whatley Street, Lewisville, Texas, PH# 972-420-6300
* Luke will go over the unit complete and prep for you to pick up.
*PRICE:..........$8,500.00
*FREIGHT:....$1,250.00
*TOTAL:.........$9,750.00
***You will need to wire this money the day you pick up! Unit does not leave till money
is recieved or you can bring cash to Luke.
***PLEASE SIGN AND FAX BACK !
What is this?

Hi John, Ed, and Tony,

5.) Just do nothing

Thank You,

Bob Tressler II

President

MSN [email protected]

What is this?

Originally Posted by TexasTreemonkey

Originally Posted by TexasTreemonkey

so basically you are just a broker and one of your dealers screwed up? To me its simple: I call you and say how much, you tell me and I pay you. You deliver something other than what was agreed. Am I missing something?
I would never pay beforehand and now my wife knows not to either. That bed was probably in the same condition as the lift.
Now if you had just gave the guy his money back and took the lift away you would be king.

Last edited:

Monday I will ASK Ed Miller to post a reply on this site that he is willing to do just what I have written in the letter. the question here is what does Mr Kemp want to do sell it or repair it?

so basically you are just a broker and one of your dealers screwed up? To me its simple: I call you and say how much, you tell me and I pay you. You deliver something other than what was agreed. Am I missing something?
I would never pay beforehand and now my wife knows not to either. That bed was probably in the same condition as the lift.
Now if you had just gave the guy his money back and took the lift away you would be king.

Correct I am a broker. The dealer that I purchase the Equipment from was Millers Equipment. He in-turn purchased the lift from his customer in Florida? I do not know that companies name. I know the name Mike. Rob Cook Ed's attorney could tell that. Ed has to sue this company to get his money back this is why we need Kemp Tree service to either return the lift to Houston, Or Repair the lift Millers wWILL pay for it and sue to get his money back. I can not help here due to the fact I was NOT injured MY CUSTOMER WAS! (IE KEMP TREE SERVICE!)

Last edited:
Correct I am a broker. The dealer that I purchase the Equipment from was Millers Equipment. He inturn purchased the lift from his customer in Florida? I do not know that companies name. I know the name Mike. Rob Cook Ed attorney could tell that. Ed has to sue this company to get his oney back this is why we need Kemp Tree service to either return the lift to Houston, Or Repair the lift Millers wWILL pay for it and sue to get his money back. I can not help here due to the fact I was NOT injured MY CUSTOMER WAS! 9IE KEMP TREE SERVICE!)

Who was the check made out to?

Who was the check made out to?

And if you do 10 mil a year, what's the big deal about eating whatever it takes on this one YOURSELF and then YOU getting your money from WHATEVER company wants to buy it or rebuild it instead of making treemonkey get rid of it for you?

It still sounds so simple to make this problem go away. Full refund and pick up the unit yourself, done.

A company with 13mil. in sales with any 3/4 wit broker/salesman should be able to come up with an idea to pick up the POS and not give excuses about how the trucking company industry works.

Treemonkey shouldn't have to spend his money, time and resource loading or moving the unit since the item in question is so mis-represented.

treemandan said:

gr8scott72 said:
It still sounds so simple to make this problem go away. Full refund and pick up the unit yourself, done.

2 simple yet genius solutions! LOL! The rest of the replies to represent an act of helping to rectify are just rhetoric fluff.

StihlRockin'

A company with 13mil. in sales with any 3/4 wit broker/salesman should be able to come up with an idea to pick up the POS and not give excuses about how the trucking company industry works.

Treemonkey shouldn't have to spend his money, time and resource loading or moving the unit since the item in question is so mis-represented.

2 simple yet genius solutions! LOL! The rest of the replies to represent an act of helping to rectify are just rhetoric fluff.

StihlRockin'

I would have to agree. I have been watching this thread from the very start, and was very impressed when the "broker" showed up to tell his story. but very unimpressed with it. he "the broker" sounded "Like the broken record"
I hope this thread is seen by enough business owners that will know better than to deal with a "broker" companies in such a way. MAKE SURE YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE BYEING BEFOR YOU PAY!! these people are like a "USED CAR SALSMAN" without knowing them would you trust them to sell you a car without seeing it, gosh I hope not. I hope Tony gets the fair deal out of this and its no money out of his pocket , I also hope enough people whom own companies like me see this thread and realize what kind of company he is dealing with, It is not one I would venture toward after seeing option # 5. Good luck Tony I hate to see someone get :censored:

Simple solution give TTM his money back. Go get you equipment and you deal with the problems.

All of your other "solutions" are solutions for you not for TTM.
BUT since you have shown what a reputable dealer you are I am sure everyone here will remember you when they hear or see your name anytime in the future. The other companies name is MILLERS EQUIPMENT. I am sure the good advertising has cost you more than just doing the right thing to begin with.

HUGE PROPS for our members here. Its great to see us unify and stand up for each other. You should all be proud! :cheers:

Simple solution give TTM his money back. Go get you equipment and you deal with the problems.

All of your other "solutions" are solutions for you not for TTM.
BUT since you have shown what a reputable dealer you are I am sure everyone here will remember you when they hear or see your name anytime in the future. The other companies name is MILLERS EQUIPMENT. I am sure the good advertising has cost you more than just doing the right thing to begin with.

HUGE PROPS for our members here. Its great to see us unify and stand up for each other. You should all be proud! :cheers:

Gentleman I have done this for 19 years of my life! I Have been though the mill. Refunded money people will smash the lift beyond belief. You could not imagine the things people do for revenge. At this point TMM owns this lift he can do any of the following I have laid out for him to get a complete refund of his money, or he can do NUMBER 5. It is an option. I have seen more things than you will ever imagine the deals is on the table. I have had lift hidden from me trying to pick them to return the lift. If tree monkey thinks he needs the lift for court then keep it. He has chosen# 3 We are done. If he would like a refund then choose number #2 You all now have the letter that this man has had prior to posting here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back