Worldwide Construction Equipment got me for $9600.00!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not only a broker I do have a fleet of equipment currnetly it is 37 unit being truck to Stevens, Pa. I will do the same as anybody I will buy the equipment myself and when I get the units in I to have been disatidfied with my epuipment I to have been at an impass with the seller. If you want your money back you come to the terms of the seller. NOT HARD! I have been to court with sellers and I am done with that too. Here is what a JUDGE told me once.
CAN YOU RETURN A CAR AND GET REFUND BEFORE YOU RETURN THE CAR? DO YOU EXPECT A USED CAR DEALER TO GIVE YOU A REFUND BEFORE YOU RETURN THE CAR? I said no and lost the case right there. The seller gave me options to get my money back I sued and lost. Experince talks.

Last edited:
Tony what is it you want?

My wife has been reading this thread too. She said to ask TONY what he wants and have him post that right in front of everybody reading this thread.
1,2,3,4, OR 5 what one do you want? Here is YOUR chance to make this whole problem go way TODAY just tells us what it is you want. Tell everybody here.

Some food for thought

This is clearly place on our invice at the bottom in a square box BOLD BLACK

DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SALE OF THIS EQUIPMENT IS " AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS, DAMAGES AND/OR DEFECTS,
WITH NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO MANUALS OF ANY TYPE ARE INCLUDED !
THE PURCHASER IS HEREBY ADVISED THAT Worldwide Construction Equipment, Inc IS ACTING SOLELY AS
A BROKER OF THIS EQUIPMENT. ALL WARRANTIES ON THESE PARTS ARE THE MANUFACTURES. Worldwide Construction
Equipment, Inc., HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE AND/OR ANY
OTHER WARRANTY OF QUALITY AND Worldwide Construction Equipment , INC., NEITHER ASSUMES NOR
AUTHORIZES ANY DISCLAIMER. THIS IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE TERMS OF THE MANUFACTURE'S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
ALL REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY Worldwide Construction Equipment, Inc ,
REGARDING THE QUALITY,APPEARANCE, MODEL OR SERIAL NUMBER ARE MADE
BASED UPON THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED TO Worldwide Construction Equipment, Inc., BY THE CURRENT OWNER
OF THIS EQUIPMENT.
CONSENT TO JURISDICTION
By paying this invoice, The Buyer agrees that using Worldwide Construction Equipment, Inc., brokering
for the above-listed equipment places the negotiation and acceptance of this
Invoice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and thereby has established sufficient contacts with the
State of Pennsylvania Courts jurisdiction for any and all disputes, lawsuits or claims of any kind. Buyer
hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction for any Federal or State Courts located in the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, for any and all actions, disputes and/or claims of any kind, raised
either by or against Worldwide Construction Equipment, Inc., arising out of this transaction and designates
the County of Bucks, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as sole and proper venue for any such action.

I would have to agree. I have been watching this thread from the very start, and was very impressed when the "broker" showed up to tell his story. but very unimpressed with it. he "the broker" sounded "Like the broken record"
I hope this thread is seen by enough business owners that will know better than to deal with a "broker" companies in such a way. MAKE SURE YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE BYEING BEFOR YOU PAY!! these people are like a "USED CAR SALSMAN" without knowing them would you trust them to sell you a car without seeing it, gosh I hope not. I hope Tony gets the fair deal out of this and its no money out of his pocket , I also hope enough people whom own companies like me see this thread and realize what kind of company he is dealing with, It is not one I would venture toward after seeing option # 5. Good luck Tony I hate to see someone get :censored:

I believe Tony and I were lead to believe that this was a good unit we did see pictures of the unit. We were both told that it was a good unit. I feel the same as Tony we were not told the truth about the unit. I will side with Tony on this, I will do what it takes to help Ed miller recover the money from the original seller of this eqipment. I will get the money owed Tony to him as well it will take time to recover through the court system. So he can wait for a settlement, Or he can move on ans we will continue to proseed with what Ed Miler and I have to do to the Original seller of this equipment.

Bob,
I Wanted My Money Back. Simple As That. And You Came On This Website In Front Of These Hard Working People Just Like Me. Tryin To Act Like The Middle Man, Tryin To Act Like You Are So Honest. Instead You Proved You Dont Give Two ####s About Me Or Any Other Customer You Have Dealed With Or Will Ever Deal With. These People Aint Even Heard The Terristic Threat Charge I Have Pressed Against You, They Dont Know You Were In Court On A Domestic Charge Last Week. Anybody Here Can Call Your Attorney And Find Out Hes A "family" Attorney, A Court Odrered Attorney. He Has Nothing To Do With Any Type Of Equipment Business Type Attorney. His Voicemail Even Says Family Attorney. What I Want You To Do Is Make This Right! But What I Am Settling For Is To Make It Where You Cant #### Someone Else... And Ive Succeded!! At Least 30 People Here Will Never Do Business With You, And I Hope They Tell 30 Peolple Never To Do Business With You. Several People Here Are From Pennslyvania And They Will Repeat This Story. You Didnt Screw Some Little Texas Man, You Screwed A Texas Man With A Huge Heart And An Even Bigger Mouth. And Guess What Every Person Here Is?? A Person That Had To Stand Up To People Twice My Size And Twice As Cocky To Make Thier Business What It Is. Every Person Here Knows The Story Now So...
Now
What Are You Gonna Do Bob???????????

Just For #### And Giggles I Will Take The Lift To Houston (8 Hours Out Of My Way In My Busiest Season) Lets Just See What Happens

Bob Please Peply

Why Dont You Just Send Me 7 Grand Or Better Yet..... Give Me 5 Or So, So I Can Lick My Wounds And Be Gone. Or No Let Me Guess Lets Sue Ed Miller Together. Cuz He ####ed Me Right? Not You! My Bad This Was Just A Missunderstandng. I Wired You The Money So I Got To Go Over Your Head And Sue Ed Miller Right?????

And Bob You Tell Everybody Here How Many Times You Talked You Eric At A.d.i.!!!

Oh #### Wait A Minute Youve Never Talked To Him??????????????? Are You Sayin The Only Reason You No Of Eric Is Cuz What I Told You Since Im Always Calling Ed???????????

You Lyin S.o.b.

Bob,
I Wanted My Money Back. Simple As That. And You Came On This Website In Front Of These Hard Working People Just Like Me. Tryin To Act Like The Middle Man, Tryin To Act Like You Are So Honest. Instead You Proved You Dont Give Two ####s About Me Or Any Other Customer You Have Dealed With Or Will Ever Deal With. These People Aint Even Heard The Terristic Threat Charge I Have Pressed Against You, They Dont Know You Were In Court On A Domestic Charge Last Week. Anybody Here Can Call Your Attorney And Find Out Hes A "family" Attorney, A Court Odrered Attorney. He Has Nothing To Do With Any Type Of Equipment Business Type Attorney. His Voicemail Even Says Family Attorney. What I Want You To Do Is Make This Right! But What I Am Settling For Is To Make It Where You Cant #### Someone Else... And Ive Succeded!! At Least 30 People Here Will Never Do Business With You, And I Hope They Tell 30 Peolple Never To Do Business With You. Several People Here Are From Pennslyvania And They Will Repeat This Story. You Didnt Screw Some Little Texas Man, You Screwed A Texas Man With A Huge Heart And An Even Bigger Mouth. And Guess What Every Person Here Is?? A Person That Had To Stand Up To People Twice My Size And Twice As Cocky To Make Thier Business What It Is. Every Person Here Knows The Story Now So...
Now

Just For #### And Giggles I Will Take The Lift To Houston (8 Hours Out Of My Way In My Busiest Season) Lets Just See What Happens

Bob Please Peply

Be carefull SON! John is my attorney for my CHILDREN something you know nothing about ! Stay to the problem at hand

Last edited:
Tony what is your lawyers name and number I will have mine contact yours MONDAY first thing!

Last edited:
Why Dont You Just Send Me 7 Grand Or Better Yet..... Give Me 5 Or So, So I Can Lick My Wounds And Be Gone. Or No Let Me Guess Lets Sue Ed Miller Together. Cuz He ####ed Me Right? Not You! My Bad This Was Just A Missunderstandng. I Wired You The Money So I Got To Go Over Your Head And Sue Ed Miller Right?????

And Bob You Tell Everybody Here How Many Times You Talked You Eric At A.d.i.!!!

Oh #### Wait A Minute Youve Never Talked To Him??????????????? Are You Sayin The Only Reason You No Of Eric Is Cuz What I Told You Since Im Always Calling Ed???????????

You Lyin S.o.b.

This is Ed Miller settlement to MY customer YOU! if your not happy choose another number! What is your choice?

Last edited:
:confused:

I'm more than a little confused....

Here's what I think I've been following for several days:

1) Buyer purchases equipment based on pictures seen on the internet or via email without ever seeing the actual equipment using money from a bank that never required proof of condition of equipment, agreeing to settle any possible disputes in PA.
2) Broker arranges for equipment to be delivered to customer without seeing the actual equipment and verifying proof of condition of equipment.
3) Equipment arrives at buyers home, where buyer "accepts" equipment by unloading same.
4) Buyer and broker exchange rebuttal of their "deal" and possible sollutions through normal business channels.
5) Buyer presents his situation to this forum.
5) LOTS of "disinterested parties" here get in the middle of the discussion and increase emotions, decreasing rationalle, between the two parties to the deal.
6) Numerous offers have been made by the broker.
7) The buyer, after creating turmoil, disappears for a while.
8) When buyer returns, the resolution to a faulty business deal becomes a whizzing match.
9) Both the buyer and the broker have resorted to threats and name calling as a means of business resolution.

:dizzy:

Am I seeing this right? What do either of you possibly hope to resolve in the current manner? Why continue to flame one another, adding to the already evident unprofessional nature of the deal and the resolution?

While I empathize with the frustrations on both side of the deal, I am amazed at how many uninformed, disinterested parties jumped on board, willing to risk their own reputations for professionality, to go to bat for someone they don't know, in a deal they really knew nothing about. I HOPE these guys evaluate their surroundings more when climbing a tree or going up in a bucket. To BLINDLY start slashing at limbs and bombing out wood without knowing the obstacles, location, tree condition, and weather shows a COMPLETE lack of regard for professionalism. What has happened in this forum is EXACTLY that on a verbal scale.

I thought this forum was populated by professional... both in the trees and in business... I guess I have a better picture of who some of the members are now.

Bob,
Now

Bob Please Peply

Dear Mr. Kemp,
This is Bob's wife, and I have been reading all these messages with quite some interest. As I keep reading everyone's blogs, listening to the "oh-so-pleasant" messages left on the answering machines, I can't help but wonder if anyone understands what is really going on here. Mr. Kemp called Bob looking for a piece of equipment, Bob found a piece of equipment from Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller found the piece of equipment from Mr. X. Mr. X sent out the pictures misrepresenting the quality of the equipment to Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller sent the same pictures to Bob. Bob then sent the pictures to Mr. Kemp. So, you see, Mr. Kemp, there is quite a chain here. Why in the world when that piece of equipment showed up and the serial numbers did NOT match did you acccept it? You mean to tell me that with all your experience in your business and all the equipment that you have bought and sold over the years that you could not tell just by looking at it that it was not the same piece? Truly Mr. Kemp you DO know the difference, just as you would know the difference between an oak and a maple tree, otherwise you yourself would not be in business for very long, would you? Why would you let the truck driver leave without calling Bob? You could have prevented all of this immediately if you would have taken the time to thoroughly checked out this piece of equipment. Bob and Ed have come up with solutions for you. I can see that you have chosen option #2, which is, "Take the unit to Houston Sell the unit to ADI for an undetermined amount ( To be determined upon receipt of equipment) Either we ship the unit to Houston, Texas or He takes it. (Kemp’s Tree Services choice) The difference would be made up by Miller’s Equipment (via wire transfer)." This is the option that will give you your refund and it is my understanding that this is what you want. Now, I can understand that you are a busy man Mr. Kemp, and this is your busy season. Clearly it is stated that shipping this unit will be paid for by Bob, Ed and Mr. X. So, see? You DON'T have to sing the blues about driving 8 hours out of your way during your busy season. I don't understand why you are making this so complicated and wasting more time and energy and resources. Bob and Ed Miller have spent at least a month trying to work this out for you. What is taking you so long? Why did you feel the need to start this blog BEFORE the problem was completely solved? Return the lift, get your money back. It's that simple. People return things all the time. Can you imagine the return lines in stores if you got your money back BEFORE you brought in the items? As for your statement about Bob being in court for a domestic charge, that is completely untrue. I know, I was there. This is the last time this will be mentioned as this is personal and completely uncalled for. And you can be assured that his lawyer was NOT court appointed. John Attiani has been this family's lawyer since 1993, for both personal and professional cases. His practice is located in a family law's office building, which is why they answer the phone the way they do. Now Mr. Kemp, it seems as though you have finally reached a decision as to what to do with this piece of equipment, and remember, you don't have to drive it yourself. As for the rest of you, I fully expect the typical "oh, look at Bob, now he has to have his wife defend him, blah, blah, blah". Those of you who have taken the time to read and understand everything thoroughly, I thank you. You are good and reasonable people who see that there are indeed two sides of the story. I just felt it necessary for me to spell it out for everyone. So, are we done? Can we all just go and enjoy what's left of this weekend?

I'm more than a little confused....

Here's what I think I've been following for several days:

1) Buyer purchases equipment based on pictures seen on the internet or via email without ever seeing the actual equipment using money from a bank that never required proof of condition of equipment, agreeing to settle any possible disputes in PA.
2) Broker arranges for equipment to be delivered to customer without seeing the actual equipment and verifying proof of condition of equipment.
3) Equipment arrives at buyers home, where buyer "accepts" equipment by unloading same.
4) Buyer and broker exchange rebuttal of their "deal" and possible sollutions through normal business channels.
5) Buyer presents his situation to this forum.
5) LOTS of "disinterested parties" here get in the middle of the discussion and increase emotions, decreasing rationalle, between the two parties to the deal.
6) Numerous offers have been made by the broker.
7) The buyer, after creating turmoil, disappears for a while.
8) When buyer returns, the resolution to a faulty business deal becomes a whizzing match.
9) Both the buyer and the broker have resorted to threats and name calling as a means of business resolution.

:dizzy:

Am I seeing this right? What do either of you possibly hope to resolve in the current manner? Why continue to flame one another, adding to the already evident unprofessional nature of the deal and the resolution?

While I empathize with the frustrations on both side of the deal, I am amazed at how many uninformed, disinterested parties jumped on board, willing to risk their own reputations for professionality, to go to bat for someone they don't know, in a deal they really knew nothing about. I HOPE these guys evaluate their surroundings more when climbing a tree or going up in a bucket. To BLINDLY start slashing at limbs and bombing out wood without knowing the obstacles, location, tree condition, and weather shows a COMPLETE lack of regard for professionalism. What has happened in this forum is EXACTLY that on a verbal scale.

I thought this forum was populated by professional... both in the trees and in business... I guess I have a better picture of who some of the members are now.

That is it to a T WELL PUT!

I don't know who is right in this deal but I do know this, most of these guys that "broker" equipment are shady operators. Learned that the old hard way myself. Now then, I don't know Bob, he might be the salt of the earth as far as I know. He is in a profession however that is full of crooks. When I buy something without going to see it I pay with a cashiers check upon delivery and my inspection. If they say we can't do it that way I say you are in a group of the most unscrupulous people in the world and you don't trust me??? And as far as brokers go I don't know, I would just steer clear of them.

I don't know who is right in this deal but I do know this, most of these guys that "broker" equipment are shady operators. Learned that the old hard way myself. Now then, I don't know Bob, he might be the salt of the earth as far as I know. He is in a profession however that is full of crooks. When I buy something without going to see it I pay with a cashiers check upon delivery and my inspection. If they say we can't do it that way I say you are in a group of the most unscrupulous people in the world and you don't trust me??? And as far as brokers go I don't know, I would just steer clear of them.

yeah. This guy has 20 years selling equip. He knows.

I would have no problem and have done deals in this manner. I also deal on Letter of Credit as well. I also will go and inspect the equipment for you as well (There is a fee for this)

I would have to agree. I have been watching this thread from the very start, and was very impressed when the "broker" showed up to tell his story. but very unimpressed with it. he "the broker" sounded "Like the broken record"
I hope this thread is seen by enough business owners that will know better than to deal with a "broker" companies in such a way. MAKE SURE YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE BYEING BEFOR YOU PAY!! these people are like a "USED CAR SALSMAN" without knowing them would you trust them to sell you a car without seeing it, gosh I hope not. I hope Tony gets the fair deal out of this and its no money out of his pocket , I also hope enough people whom own companies like me see this thread and realize what kind of company he is dealing with, It is not one I would venture toward after seeing option # 5. Good luck Tony I hate to see someone get :censored:

Easy now. I've sold cars for more than 8 years now. I've sold many sight unseen and EVERYONE of my customers have been 100% happy with the cars.

Easy now. I've sold cars for more than 8 years now. I've sold many sight unseen and EVERYONE of my customers have been 100% happy with the cars.

Well without knowing you I sure wouldn't bye from you. "site unseen" But I do agree there are good, and trusting people out there and you may be one of the. and with your comment I hope you are.:cheers:

Dear Mr. Kemp,
This is Bob's wife, and I have been reading all these messages with quite some interest. As I keep reading everyone's blogs, listening to the "oh-so-pleasant" messages left on the answering machines, I can't help but wonder if anyone understands what is really going on here. Mr. Kemp called Bob looking for a piece of equipment, Bob found a piece of equipment from Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller found the piece of equipment from Mr. X. Mr. X sent out the pictures misrepresenting the quality of the equipment to Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller sent the same pictures to Bob. Bob then sent the pictures to Mr. Kemp. So, you see, Mr. Kemp, there is quite a chain here. Why in the world when that piece of equipment showed up and the serial numbers did NOT match did you acccept it? You mean to tell me that with all your experience in your business and all the equipment that you have bought and sold over the years that you could not tell just by looking at it that it was not the same piece? Truly Mr. Kemp you DO know the difference, just as you would know the difference between an oak and a maple tree, otherwise you yourself would not be in business for very long, would you? Why would you let the truck driver leave without calling Bob? You could have prevented all of this immediately if you would have taken the time to thoroughly checked out this piece of equipment. Bob and Ed have come up with solutions for you. I can see that you have chosen option #2, which is, "Take the unit to Houston Sell the unit to ADI for an undetermined amount ( To be determined upon receipt of equipment) Either we ship the unit to Houston, Texas or He takes it. (Kemp’s Tree Services choice) The difference would be made up by Miller’s Equipment (via wire transfer)." This is the option that will give you your refund and it is my understanding that this is what you want. Now, I can understand that you are a busy man Mr. Kemp, and this is your busy season. Clearly it is stated that shipping this unit will be paid for by Bob, Ed and Mr. X. So, see? You DON'T have to sing the blues about driving 8 hours out of your way during your busy season. I don't understand why you are making this so complicated and wasting more time and energy and resources. Bob and Ed Miller have spent at least a month trying to work this out for you. What is taking you so long? Why did you feel the need to start this blog BEFORE the problem was completely solved? Return the lift, get your money back. It's that simple. People return things all the time. Can you imagine the return lines in stores if you got your money back BEFORE you brought in the items? As for your statement about Bob being in court for a domestic charge, that is completely untrue. I know, I was there. This is the last time this will be mentioned as this is personal and completely uncalled for. And you can be assured that his lawyer was NOT court appointed. John Attiani has been this family's lawyer since 1993, for both personal and professional cases. His practice is located in a family law's office building, which is why they answer the phone the way they do. Now Mr. Kemp, it seems as though you have finally reached a decision as to what to do with this piece of equipment, and remember, you don't have to drive it yourself. As for the rest of you, I fully expect the typical "oh, look at Bob, now he has to have his wife defend him, blah, blah, blah". Those of you who have taken the time to read and understand everything thoroughly, I thank you. You are good and reasonable people who see that there are indeed two sides of the story. I just felt it necessary for me to spell it out for everyone. So, are we done? Can we all just go and enjoy what's left of this weekend?

A woman's wisdom is all too often underrated. This is some good solid objective clarification on more than a few points from an apparent cool head.

That is certainly welcome here, even if it does come from 'Bob's better half.' It more than buys you a credible position in the matter.

I realize to some I'm perhaps a 'disinterested party,' however I assure you all I'm quite interested. I'm interested in assisting in the peaceful and professional resolution of this matter. It affects our industry, it affects livelihoods. Why should I be a passive observer if I have something of value to add?

This is a public forum, though we are all here by privilege.

IMHO, it's really beyond who made what mistake. It is apparent that many mistakes where made on many sides. We are all human.

So then it follows that it is not the mistakes alone, but just how we go about solving them that matters.

If both sides can agree to no more instigation, no more tit for tat, and instead start giving to one another what is needful for a solid resolution, then I believe this is time well spent.

For starters, some open and honest apologies would work miracles from both sides for both sides.

There are two clear paths here: Fuss and fight and continue to corrode the matter, or work together to resolve.

Both sides have lost somewhat here. Whether or not final resolution can be considered successful shouldn't be a battle wherein we see who loses the least from here vs. who loses the most, rather that further lose is minimized proportionally for both sides through cooperation.

I realize that the matter is complex, and some trust has been lost. Some must be recovered in order to press on.

I also understand that $2600 has been refunded already. That is a fine point of departure. TTM has agreed to make the voyage to see what ADI will do.

Excellent. Let's everyone stop the bashing and continue in this vein of encouragement. Both sides need it.

I for one am going to take Mrs. Tressler's suggestion. I have one more thing left to do for the matter and then I'm going to go stoke up my stove and sharpen chains...or something.

I thought this forum was populated by professional...

Well, in a RUDE-i-menary sort of way. I gave up on keeping the corner bar atmosphere from here years ago.

"Can't we all just get along?" HA

So many here are "My way or else" personalities that that will never happen. "bit in the teeth" and so many other old saws.

Though i must appologize to Mr Tressler for never leaving my phone number. It was very early for me when I left the MSG on his phone (excuses, everyone has them) at least I think I was speaking in a professional tone, I'm glad he had caller ID and used it.

Now then, I don't know Bob, he might be the salt of the earth as far as I know. He is in a profession however that is full of crooks.

My gut reaction is that they (Mr & Mrs T plus "trusty sidekick" VP) would be spending so much time on this "small" sale they were running a bait and switch operation.

Yeah, I'm sure both sides have had heated words, if this has been going on for over a month. Maybe Mr Kemp freaked out, when the POS showed up and made a bad decision.
I hoe this all turns out well in the end.

Mrs Sanborn is calling me to leave for church, so God Bless all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back