Worst Air In The Nation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is, they won't stay up there.

Look, if we send folks to your BIG state--I suggested they move to Butte because they write so much about how to help the environment, I thought they could maybe pitch in there and find how to make that big lake into potable water, our state will save money because we won't have folks insisting that grizzly importation and wolves be funded.

You've already got those beasts, so don't need to spend more money on them....right?:)

I am trying hard to get folks to leave this polluted, superfund site state. I'm telling them to move to Montana. Montana already has grizzlies and wolves so they can get their selfies with those beasties.

Don't move here.

Hey now - they are already infested with the PNW's nasty little coffee huts. That's enough already! We don't want the people to follow as well. Besides, everyone knows the PNW is the best place to live.

the best coffee is made at home on the stove with a percolator. i had the coffee from the PNW and it was horrible.
maybe the crappy air and city water had something to do with it?
in my state the air is clean the water is fresh and ice cold from the well and the coffee is always good.

the best coffee is made at home on the stove with a percolator. i had the coffee from the PNW and it was horrible.
maybe the crappy air and city water had something to do with it?
in my state the air is clean the water is fresh and ice cold from the well and the coffee is always good.

That's when I knew you were trolling us? :rolleyes:

DEA should check Starbuck's coffee for extreme drug content level (caffeine).

Latest posts

Back