worst firewood customer ever (long rant continued from months ago)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you would even if he hit you first because it was on his property and his wife was home so two witnesses against one who do you think the police would believe?

yep! he probably could have swung a bat at my truck, punched me in the face, and then called the cops , and id be the one trying to make bail right now. in a situation like that, theres no other outcome other than me to lose bad!

i really thought he was gona swing or something.. he had the 'trembles' in his voice, if you know what i mean, i could feel his adrenaline standing next to him im just glad he didnt do anything stupid, because like you said, the only one that would lose, would be me..been there done that. no way to win that one!

yep! he probably could have swung a bat at my truck, punched me in the face, and then called the cops , and id be the one trying to make bail right now. in a situation like that, theres no other outcome other than me to lose bad!

i really thought he was gona swing or something.. he had the 'trembles' in his voice, if you know what i mean, i could feel his adrenaline standing next to him im just glad he didnt do anything stupid, because like you said, the only one that would lose, would be me..been there done that. no way to win that one!

The dude sounds mental it could have been a bigger problem. You did the best thing . Even the 60.00 you thought you should keep would be use full in court proving he agreed and problem resolved.

Hey whats his name so I can stay the #### away from that bear trap lol , thats really a funny story and the home phone calls are always fun , the only thing that you have to remember is nobody probably listens to anything he has to say anyway so badmouthing you will probably fall on deaf ears..

I think throwing a handful of nails in his driveway some night will make you feel better about the $60.

Frozen paintballs work wonders on cold windows too.

Just kidding :)

.. I read somewhere that something like 30% of the people walking around are legally insane.

yep, we're outnumbered, no doubt about it. A bad customer wreaks havoc on a good business. I do a lot of small remodels, one at a time. well..frigg, preachin to the choir here. sorry for you bad luck.

There always one every year dont you think?

No, I tell them to climb in the truck if you have any doubts of what your getting , cause once its on the ground its YOURS no question asked no complaints , or stop down to the yard and take a look at it .... I only sell red white and black oak , some hickory and never maple or locust that #### is a bug magnet , its almost as bad a sycamore and mulberry , so the quality of wood should and needs to be there , but there are so many dead oaks here thats its easy to come by now a days

If you wanted to cause him some havok, you could always go the less violent route.

Inside many magazines there is a subscription card. Fill out about a dozen of them (more if you really want himto get worked up) with his name and address and check the "bill me later" box. You can be creative with the type of subscriptions you have him billed for if you want. Lots of different magazines out there.

Some of the womens magazines have little figurines and stuff that have similar cards.

The nice thing is, many of them are postage paid cards. Won't cost you anything.

No, I tell them to climb in the truck if you have any doubts of what your getting , cause once its on the ground its YOURS no question asked no complaints , or stop down to the yard and take a look at it .... I only sell red white and black oak , some hickory and never maple or locust that #### is a bug magnet , its almost as bad a sycamore and mulberry , so the quality of wood should and needs to be there , but there are so many dead oaks here thats its easy to come by now a days

when i originally dropped the wood off, he loved it...
there might have been 1/4 cord TOTAL of silver maple in there out of 3 cords
yes black locust is notorious for bugs, very easy to tell which pieces will have bugs in, i dont split those pieces and if i do, i stomp them all out and never sell the wood they were in,, only good clean wood gets sold, none with the black #### and bug rot
the wood that had a few bugs eating it was the ash and bitternut hickory
i have someof the same ash and hickory at my house on my pile, and 2 of my other customers have it to, ive been back to their houses since with more wood and they have no bug problems at all
the quality of the wood WAS there..everyone else loves it, blacklocust,ash,hickory,blackbirch,sugarmaple,cherry, then showed up with red and white oak today,,no knots, cut within a couple inches of eachother, even splits. the guy is a lunatic period!:censored:

If you wanted to cause him some havok, you could always go the less violent route.

Inside many magazines there is a subscription card. Fill out about a dozen of them (more if you really want himto get worked up) with his name and address and check the "bill me later" box. You can be creative with the type of subscriptions you have him billed for if you want. Lots of different magazines out there.

Some of the womens magazines have little figurines and stuff that have similar cards.

The nice thing is, many of them are postage paid cards. Won't cost you anything.

the first thing i think when i read this is me getting arrested for mail fraud or something, thats my luck..

fire wood customers

Do I get any points for converting a spud gun to a codfish cannon?

The PEI spud brotherhood will not like that at all I am sure:)

i forgot to add,the guy is a canadian immigrant whos been living here since the 80's... damn canadians, no manners

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back