wow bob villa is an idiot!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea he is one stupid idiot they is no one that cuts tree like that so for those newbie members don't pay no attention to that idiot listen to the exsprets on here

Wow....what technique on cutting above the notch which was over half way through the little sapling. Surprised that sapling didn't jump off the chain and fell on him rather than just brush his helmet.

The show is exactly a show for entertainment.

Look up how many home projects they have completed in 10 years.

Before the current economy crunch, my fathers company was doing 40-50 projects a year.

The tree hit the helmut, but the helmut wasn't on his head. At least he had some eye protection.

wow that tree topping guy. just wow. im speachless. did any of you see all those nicks up and down the branches? and where he was placing those cuts? where did this guy learn? :jawdrop:

WOW!...and this is a yellowpage add.

Joe the owner no helmet, no bucket harness, crosses arms when cutting one handed for body protection from kickback. The bucket has a custom cut back corner to allow for future sawing follow through.
Ground guys no helmets.

And this was an add for yellowpage.

I wonder if they have the SuperPages where they offer the Gaurentee?

I can just hear the claim now, They topped my tree, I wanna sue!

Yellowpages A: well yes'm they topped your tree, that's their name Webster's Tree Topping service, Whyda' hire 'm you knew it was all in a name... LMFAO

Remind me not to hire Joe...

How many things are wrong in this picture?

Idot.jpg

Yellow Pages

I went through a bunch of the yellow pages ads and they were all cowboys, almost all of them claiming some license or other. Do any serious arborists put ads in the yellow pages?

Back