Wow just pulled the tiger on one amazing saw. Dolmar 6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure you'll like the saw even more after a few tanks. Maybe it's not the lighter 60cc saw, but it is a strong runner, really smooth, with great features like the easy start. This saw is my 1st choice after the Husky 560/562, I'll choose it over a 362cm. I really liked it and I think I'll borrow it one more time for a few days.

Enjoy it!

Talk about one noodling machine!
The 6100 just tore through this old oak like nothing.
I leaned on it a lot at times and it's like it finds a diesel motor in there it add to the pulling power.
It makese smile like a beautiful big boobed blonde bringing me an ice cold 12 pack of my favorite beer.

2015-10-21 14.09.31.jpg
I will upload a video tonight!

I'm pretty sure you'll like the saw even more after a few tanks. Maybe it's not the lighter 60cc saw, but it is a strong runner, really smooth, with great features like the easy start. This saw is my 1st choice after the Husky 560/562, I'll choose it over a 362cm. I really liked it and I think I'll borrow it one more time for a few days.

Enjoy it!
I seriously considered a 6100 before i got my 2260.

Talk about one noodling machine!
The 6100 just tore through this old oak like nothing.
I leaned on it a lot at times and it's like it finds a diesel motor in there it add to the pulling power.
It makese smile like a beautiful big boobed blonde bringing me an ice cold 12 pack of my favorite beer.

View attachment 455050
I will upload a video tonight!

I really liked mine then I sent it to Tennessee now it is outstanding. But not like a well proportioned blonde,brunette or red head. With a good attitude.:):)

I'm really glad you did. But for your purposes the narrower profile and weight reduction made the Jonsered the clear choice. The 6100 isn't unwieldy by any means but those factors do make a difference, especially in certain situations.

I'm my case I gave up nothing in choosing the 6100. I got a fair price, excellent build quality, great features like av/filtration/fluid capacities and the performance to back it all up.

Ladies and gentlemen, hooligans and ruffians, lumberjacs and mountain men and all other dirty no good hillbillies. May I have your attention to the center ring.
For your viewing pleasure, argumentative comments and pure ruffling feathers. I present. ........

I would of loved to try a 2260 or even a 2258 but sadly there are not any jred dealers around here. Honestly I went to the best dealer in the area and bought what he carried in the 60cc class. I enjoy supporting a good local guy when I can. If he would of had jred, echo, or stihl I would probably have a different saw.

Are you happy with the AV? Iirc that's why you got rid of the steel?

Are you happy with the AV? Iirc that's why you got rid of the steel?
Yes I am. I have not got a full day on it yet but my hands do not ache and buzz after using it.
They did a really good job with the AV.
If you use a "soft touch" it is very smoth like almost as smoth as my little 192c.
However if you really lean on it it feels solid. Not like a limp noodle. It does have a bit more vibe while leaning on it but still less then the 029 with a soft touch.
Does that make any sense?

congrats on the new saw I got to look up the dealer network up here so I can go see one meself!
Be careful doing that. You might end up spending money. Lol It has a lot of great features for the price. It starts so easy it almost surprises you. The pull is very east on the shoulder.

I'm really glad you did. But for your purposes the narrower profile and weight reduction made the Jonsered the clear choice. The 6100 isn't unwieldy by any means but those factors do make a difference, especially in certain situations.

I'm my case I gave up nothing in choosing the 6100. I got a fair price, excellent build quality, great features like av/filtration/fluid capacities and the performance to back it all up.
How do you like your Sachs Dolmar 120si?
Having a few issues with my 116si

Latest posts

Back