Wow just pulled the tiger on one amazing saw. Dolmar 6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The 6100 is indeed an amazing saw just like the OP stated. Just like with some of the Echo's, the elitist saw crowd has to attack anything they deem a threat to the status quo. Dolmar and Echo are shaking things up...it's fun to watch.

Those saws aren't even close to shake up anything in the real world (outside the saw forums) - they just create some fun in the forums. :D

Those saws aren't even close to shake up anything in the real world (outside the saw forums) - they just create some fun in the forums. :D
You are 100% right @SawTroll . You must of went out and cut some wood with one. Because they can not shake things up in the real world because they are that smooth. Good to see you coming to your senses @SawTroll

@SawTroll I even went to every husqvarna and jonsered dealer within 50 miles just to handle a husqvarna 555, 560, or 562xp, or Jonsered 2258, or 2260.
And.......
Not a single one would start in fact while holding them I felt this great emptiness!
Because no one stocked them! Not only that, none of them had the software or ability to work on the AT system. The one and only dealer that would even order me one made it clear he could not and would not be able to work on it or do any warranty work if needed.

That seems like really poor handling to me.
I have nothing against husqvarna or jred. And think they are a good option but from where I live the dealers do not even want to deal with them. So please tell me how my choice was worse then ordering a saw I could never touch, in an area where no one would work on!
You are so blinded by husky you can not even see how sometimes they would be the worst choice.
Here I have a stick to sell you it is the lightest, most powerful, best handling stick known to man. And it is yours for $800.00 you should send me the money asap because no other stick compares. Every other stick is heavy underpowered and has poor handling.
Like I said to start your argument was pathetic at best. You should have stopped while you only looked like a ignorant fan boy. Now you just look like a ..................................

Had a very productive afternoon in the timber, got a ton af wood cut and some more time on the 6100. The great news my hands are not killing me tonight. It really surprises me that a saw with this much torque and power is so well behaved and smooth.
Kept so busy I did not even get any video. Yet.
Good thing I have so many trees to take down and clean up. This thing is just flat out fun to run. I really like the stock exhaust tone as well.

Back