wow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jughead500

Sasquatch
Reaction score
is it dull around here or is it just me.
images

Hey here's something new.even husqvarna backpack blowers turn upside down in the back of a truck just like the saws and i have two ms 360's creating an oil slick in the back as well.:laughing:
Whats the best degreaser to degrease the back of my truck to keep my leaf blower running 40:1 belray from flipping upside down?

Hey here's something new.even husqvarna backpack blowers turn upside down in the back of a truck just like the saws and i have two ms 360's creating an oil slick in the back as well.:laughing:
Whats the best degreaser to degrease the back of my truck to keep my leaf blower running 40:1 belray from flipping upside down?

Not sure what BelRay at 40:1 has to do with equipment turning over, but Oil Eater sold at TSC works well for degreasing.

Might I also suggest you get a couple of decent tie down straps, and learn how to phucking drive?

+ how does the piston look?

+"I have a potty mouth"!

Purple power works good.. (Castrol superclean etc).. pour some on, get a coarse scrubby brush and lather it a little, pressure wash it off

yeah, it's been slow around here.. I guess it's that time of year when the people here actually have to USE their saws for a while

it is dull in the shop tonight with a old 2 stroke setting on the bench in surgery right now just put some scrap pieces of wood in the stove along with some corn cobs.
good thing i got waylon and hank to keep me company.

it is dull in the shop tonight with a old 2 stroke setting on the bench in surgery right now just put some scrap pieces of wood in the stove along with some corn cobs.
good thing i got waylon and hank to keep me company.

Your a Night Owl too, huh.
images

Your a Night Owl too, huh.
images
Yes i am though im drinking some tea right now the 2 stroke is out of surgery, i got a little ryobi trimmer on the bench im fixing for a friend now got a broken fuel line and a nasty muffler. Going to toss the muffler in the stove and try and clean the gunk off.

LOL somebody selling stihl screwdrivers on the trading post, whats next going to start selling used files chains on there to :laugh:

Great idea.. I don't see any for sale, must mean there's a shortage of them... I just happen to have a bunch in 7/32 and 13/64

i just pitch mine in the scrap metal bin, i keep some used 3/8 lp around for my string trimmer its got a weed wizard head on it and you can mow down some big stuff with
so when the chain gets worn i replace it with standard saw chain.
LotImg4597.jpg

Latest posts

Back