wow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That feller out west carries em around in his pocket.

images

Oops... This was supposed to be in the screwdriver thread. Sorry......

Hey here's something new.even husqvarna backpack blowers turn upside down in the back of a truck just like the saws and i have two ms 360's creating an oil slick in the back as well.:laughing:
Whats the best degreaser to degrease the back of my truck to keep my leaf blower running 40:1 belray from flipping upside down?
Open up a few bags of Quikrete in the back of your truck than drive though the carwash.

Thanks, Brian

Not sure what BelRay at 40:1 has to do with equipment turning over, but Oil Eater sold at TSC works well for degreasing.

Might I also suggest you get a couple of decent tie down straps, and learn how to phucking drive?

+ how does the piston look?

+"I have a potty mouth"!
hey now it ain't my driving.the roads around here have more curves than one of one fiddys snackies.
the piston?well it looks ok except for a couple of weird cutouts on the side.:laugh:
hey John

"I have a potty mouth"!:D

Hey you guys know there has been a recall on particular part number floppy caps due to leaking

http://www.stihlusa.com/information/recalls/toolless-fuel-cap/

Even know your saw is not listed and you have the model of cap that 8s problematic, the dealer HAS to replace it accordig to the rep I spoke with at Stihl.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
As your link informs they are called toolless fuel caps. Actually I got the recall notice in the mail for a device with two toolless caps, one for bar oil on a ht131. I have yet to load it up and take a trip to get I suppose only the fuel one replaced. They work well on all my devices they are on. Only problems I have had is if it isn't put on right. The newer ones do have a raised mark to make it easier to figure out what position to put it on in. I make a black marker line which lasts a while a month or so the way I use mine. I think they work fine perhaps in some applications debris around the opening might make them frustrating but that hasn't seemed the case, I have 5 of them on three devices.

Your post would give the impression standard shape chainsaws came with the recalled item.

Hi Franny,
sorry I didn't mean to give that impression, but I have a ms441 that has these caps (no problems) but yes these caps were put on pretty much everything, but only the listed machines are having issues with them for what ever reason to cause a recall. If people are having a problem with them leaking and there particular saw or whatever has these lettered caps they will replace at no charge (not that new caps will set you back)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back