Wraptor talk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn ..... :looser:

I dont have to crap all over the other forums, the stats do that for me along with people like you. :hmm3grin2orange:

Arguuing from a point of ignorance, name calling and lies seldom makes you anything more than a thug, have a look at your style, disgusting. :deadhorse:

But that's how you'd interpret anyone who throws you on the ropes and shows you how daft you really are. Lets take a look, you are actually that daft you consider ISA CEU's equivalent to AQF Units of Competency, again having an opinion (righteous one) on something you don't understand. As far as ISA goes, a diet of regurgitated material from other sources doesn't rank high on my agenda for reading, neither a system that is a business born out of necessity due to an Dis-United States education system, American hating is your perspective of some-one that corrects and challenges many Americans (people like you).

Now he throws the aethiest bit out there, any other crumbs to support your venomous froth? :deadhorse: Perhaps why people like you are in so many wars, cannot accept anything different to yourself.

hahaha....more predictable rhetoric Pekka.......

You the victim of name calling while calling names....you the victor of all contention....Local....National....International...(Universal?)....

You've got us ALL "on the ropes" with impending Final Blow subject only to the benevolent dictator's compassion. We all stand quivering beneath the magnificence of your shadow...the ISA, The United States, The Forums, Me, Your Wife, Your Kids, The Dog....

Hey, you still livin in that little flat over somebody's garage since the wife banned your ass? Maybe another cocktail has you forgetting all that?

Climb every day with a gas powered device attached to right in front of your mouth and you will have respiratory issues, maybe not right away, or even ten years away, but when you are trying to enjoy life at reitirement.

In my experience, what little exhaust there is (coming from a smaller motor than we run in our saws) goes down and away from you; I don't even smell the exhaust... unlike your saw in the cut, where the muffler (on rear-handles) is bouncing the exhaust off the wood and right back at you.

I just don't think it's a real issue.

Here is a pict of the built in crotch
attachment.php

hahaha....more predictable rhetoric Pekka.......

You the victim of name calling while calling names....you the victor of all contention....Local....National....International...(Universal?)....

You've got us ALL "on the ropes" with impending Final Blow subject only to the benevolent dictator's compassion. We all stand quivering beneath the magnificence of your shadow...the ISA, The United States, The Forums, Me, Your Wife, Your Kids, The Dog....

Hey, you still livin in that little flat over somebody's garage since the wife banned your ass? Maybe another cocktail has you forgetting all that?

Oh my god treevet you are becoming so predictable, a bad trait for a ex-marine...I suppose its best it's all a memory for you know.

You start this post off by not even addressing the man by his name...one more time for our elderly ex-marine his name is Ekka, straight into name calling treevet...so predictable!

Seems to me you can not accept the facts put you, this is no new invention it has been around for years.Comprehension seems to be evading you too, how much more proof do you need to get it throught your thick ex-marine skull? is it the American way to lay claim to inventing some thing that's been on the market for years? If it is it's sad sad time for the land of the free.

To me a personal attack signals the beginning of that poster being beat, then they turn to name calling which you are displaying in this thread!..man grow up not senile.

Once more you bring personal stuff into a thread, is it really needed...shame treevet...shame.

21 years of sobriety, I think you need some of this..:cheers:

.....and come on admit it ....it is kinda a fun wraptor thread :kilt

Guy shows up for a fight and a damn hockey game breaks out (rim shot)

For all you guys (Roger) that think this is band camp and childish etc. How about a little experiment.

Just an experiment mind you

Roger, heard you were way too old to do tree work and never were more than mediocre anyway. Talked to dozens of people that said you don't know sheeeat about euc removals and had your head up your azs when it came to using a crane. Not to mention all those lame vids you always posting up there

You feel your teeth clench a little, maybe your stomach or even fist tighten up a little? Now let's not be childish and just eat that post. We don't want to get in trouble and get sent to band camp do we? :)

easy to be the mature guy when it is someone else getting slammed.

We not only got a foot of snow on the ground but we got about 3 inches up in the trees. Just sold a couple of cords of firewood so got something to do.

not sure what you're on about there...:popcorn:

Main thing is, you played a part in this joke of an off topic diatribe. You two should take it to PM...or get a dang room.:dizzy:

But, hell, I know all there is to know about euc removals........ all it took to know that was after doing my first, a "huge" one a couple months ago.....I think it was all of seven years old.......:chainsaw:

Last edited:
Seems to me you can not accept the facts put you, this is no new invention it has been around for years.Comprehension seems to be evading you too, how much more proof do you need to get it throught your thick ex-marine skull? is it the American way to lay claim to inventing some thing that's been on the market for years? If it is it's sad sad time for the land of the free.

Where did you read the claim that the Wraptor is a new invention?

As I understand it, the sheave is enough different to be an improvement, a refinement if you will, as it allows for different rope types and sizes to be employed.

It's gonna get scratched but hope I never drop it up top.
Yeah i get nervous when handling it aloft, retying and all. I treat it like a human.

Scratches, shmatches, shows it's being used (but maybe not so well).

One giggle in the pages of garbage back there--any male who takes great pride in "joining the dots" when slandering another forum owner, then takes great offense at being called a lesbian, in a jesting context, clearly is missing at least one very :eek: important asset.

Another error back there; the ISA's journal does not print rehash--I believe all of its material is printed there for the first time. And re cash grabbing, it is free to all inquiring minds: http://www.isa-arbor.com/members/joaOpenAccess.aspx

Myself, I happen to have at least one thing in common with lesbians... :hmm3grin2orange:

Another error back there; the ISA's journal does not print rehash--I believe all of its material is printed there for the first time

per it's bylaws (or whatever it is called) the A&UF cannot print previously printed papers.

Gawd, but that BS is hard to get through, grow the eff up guys. Put each other on ignore.

It is not often that I wish I was still a mod :rolleyes:

Copy and paste his (my?) name into the entry field on the below page. The link is on the left side of the UCP

User Control Panel
Edit Ignore List

If I knew how to take a screenshot, I would.

Where did you read the claim that the Wraptor is a new invention?

As I understand it, the sheave is enough different to be an improvement, a refinement if you will, as it allows for different rope types and sizes to be employed.

arbourworks1 #52
Hey Pal, all the treehousers had a big part in helping Paul with the final design. I was one of the first group that demoed the machine last February in

Paul designed it no doubt but it was comments from all of us at TH that swayed his mind on a few issues.

This is no new toy, it has been on the market for years, a few changes here and there doesn't make it your idea...the concept came from across the seas. The design was already worked out by some one else all this bloke done was changed it somewhat.

Sorry for late reply, I was called away on business

Last edited:
I disagree.

Cars aren't a unique invention, but every model is a unique design. Same thing for chippers, ropes, chainsaws, stump cutters, saddles... everything else we use in arboriculture- where's the anger over those things? Heck Paul's design for his Wraptor is more unique than a diesel disc chipper- they're all practically identical, size for size.

Last edited:
This is no new toy, it has been on the market for years, a few changes here and there doesn't make it your idea...the concept came from across the seas. The design was already worked out by some one else all this bloke done was changed it somewhat.

Sorry for late reply, I was called away on business

So what? Ekka's got a powered ascender he likes, TreeVet's got one he likes, they both have their pro's and con's...each has a different manufacturer, no-one's claiming exclusivity of the market...I fail to see the big deal...

I am disappointed this ended up in the toilet, I would have thought grown up men could decide when to take the high road, agree to disagree guys, and live your life without stress, be safe however you work the trees!

So what? Ekka's got a powered ascender he likes, TreeVet's got one he likes, they both have their pro's and con's...each has a different manufacturer, no-one's claiming exclusivity of the market...I fail to see the big deal...

The big difference is that the Aussie Mfr. does not want to make it for the US regulatory/tariff market. We cannot get that one here, so someone had to develop a home grown design. I assume it was easier/cheaper for him to take the basic idea and go from there. Any tree-guy (gal) has at least seen a picture of Graehm's "Scotty" unit, if he could have got a unit over here, he probably would have had to pay a stiff duty on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back