Wraptor talk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples and oranges....I wonder how many times you've posted that link 20? 50?

I hope to get the chance to meet you someday so I can be enlightened in person. Perhaps the ITCC down under?

I think there were some others that contacted him and planned to "meet" him. He showed the correspondence to the moderators (me formerly being one). Don't know what ever came of it. He seemed real scared about it.

typical ploy from someone on the run. Painted into a corner what else is there to do but say everyone is on my side against you. I received an Pm yesterday and today today from one of the ones you banned sent to one of your site moderators (copied me in). Seems he may be intimidated by you (why be intimidated by a little pot bellied guy a million miles away that used to repossess cars a few years ago prior to becoming a forum owner/sometimes treeman?).....anywho....seems this guy just linked a informational from the largest tree industry organizational in the world to help in the thread. Welllllll, you'd think they guy attacked the shores down under. All the mods joined in on a gang bang and the guy was punted across the pond to another continent.

The joke is not on you (you're too dense to get it) you are actually the joke. :hmm3grin2orange:

On the run. LOL, you are delusional. :laugh:

Ah, pot bellied, dense now too, more name calling. You must be on a roll eh.

Repossess cars too hey, interesting, more facts from Treevet. For the record I never repossessed a car in my life, Treevet's good at making things up to suit his dementia.

For the record it was Guy (Treeseer) who called me a Lesbian Communist Wanker .... but you know, he does belong to the ISA and so do you, real ambassidors eh. LOL :D

You were given enough rope and have hung yourself in view of all, congratulations, you do it so well Mr flipper.

I think there were some others that contacted him and planned to "meet" him. He showed the correspondence to the moderators (me formerly being one). Don't know what ever came of it. He seemed real scared about it.

Oh, and more slant from the forum froth, you know, the stuff that interferes with the real goods one is trying to get to. :biggrinbounce2:

I'm real scared, wow, I must be, Treevet says so.
attachment.php

Time to get out the SUMO suits and settle this like..................................kids.
I have lost any intelligence that I orig was taking from this thread, I'm trying to read about this cool new device, not listen to two full grown men sound like my boys arguing over who left the PS3 on. I know I'm just a rookie to most of you, and never get involved in the fights, but this is ridiculous. I know, I know "don't like it, don't read it". Well I'm trying to learn something here, how to push someones buttons is not one of them, was in the Marines for 14 years, could probably teach the class on it. But I'm not there anymore and don't want to play "he said" game anymore. Both of you should look back over this thread, and read it from the beginning in the perspective of someone not involved in the fight. It is childish, some one needs to take that high road we always tell our kids about.

Hope I don't get banned for this:bang:

My guess is that is if anything does go down at the ITCC that there is enough evidence to show American gang activity and a few are going to be spending more time down under than they had figured on.

It's a damn shame a few chose to associate the ITCC gathering with veiled threats. Sounds like terrorism.

Thats quite a leap to make there skippy. I've met hundrends of arbos from around the globe through these forums....some have met Mr. Frei and say he's actually a decent guy in person, much different than his online persona. Now you, with moderator status, actually make the leap to threats and terrorism........wow.

Oh, and more slant from the forum froth, you know, the stuff that interferes with the real goods one is trying to get to. :biggrinbounce2:
]

Ever notice how you bring that out in people. Might have something to do with all the insults, derogative condescending comments, assumptions, and name calling you indulge in? Just a little food for thought.

The only thing I'm gonna add to this mess is: its a shame MB is banned and cant be around to defend himself with serious allegations like that being thrown around. Doesn't seem fair in my mind.

Not that I know the guy really... just saying its nice to be able to hear two sides regarding such a nasty thing.

Ever notice how you bring that out in people. Might have something to do with all the insults, derogative condescending comments, assumptions, and name calling you indulge in? Just a little food for thought.

Hahaha, go and pull your last 50 posts and see how often you slag off on people, not just slag off at me but others, you are out of control.

You cannot deal with the fact that your are consistently assumptive and derogatory, and you have to ram it down others throats that it's them not you. It's you mate, all the way.

That's why you forum hop everywhere, drop in, start a fight, nick off for a few months, come back start another fight .... that's you. Everywhere you go you are in fights. All you need is support though and because you have a few supporters here and post a bit you get away with it. I sure as heck wouldn't tolerate it and would have long ago cleaned this stinking mess up.

Go see, pull your last 50 posts, you are not a facts man and spray others to try to make yourself look big. :rockn:

How many poor assumptions you make of me, my tools, my qualifications, my jobs, etc .... way outta control, all figments of your imagination to suit your ill will, so a few chime in equally challenged, doesn't make you more right just brings the site down.

I get my references, I quote the facts, I bring it to the table but you .... all huff n' puff.

Hahaha, go and pull your last 50 posts and see how often you slag off on people, not just slag off at me but others, you are out of control.

You cannot deal with the fact that your are consistently assumptive and derogatory, and you have to ram it down others throats that it's them not you. It's you mate, all the way.

That's why you forum hop everywhere, drop in, start a fight, nick off for a few months, come back start another fight .... that's you. Everywhere you go you are in fights. All you need is support though and because you have a few supporters here and post a bit you get away with it. I sure as heck wouldn't tolerate it and would have long ago cleaned this stinking mess up.

Go see, pull your last 50 posts, you are not a facts man and spray others to try to make yourself look big. :rockn:

How many poor assumptions you make of me, my tools, my qualifications, my jobs, etc .... way outta control, all figments of your imagination to suit your ill will, so a few chime in equally challenged, doesn't make you more right just brings the site down.

I get my references, I quote the facts, I bring it to the table but you .... all huff n' puff.

Seems to me that it is YOU that has something to gain by stinking this forum up than I do I love this forum and it is my home. You were in a constant mode to try and gain posters away from other forums and become number one. That is why you crap all over other forums and constantly put them down (including this one). What was it you recently called ********?.

Look at my post count and my rep., 1 neg in all my posts from Treeco and yeah, I feel he was right on that one. 2500 posts here solid attendance last year and 2500 posts on your forum but haven't been on there in a half year because of you booting all the good posters. Over 5000 posts in about 4 years. Yeah I like to argue but usually it is with some not so condescending and self righteous and ISA and America hating as you. Also not interested in being on a forum run by an atheist anymore. C Ya.

Meanwhile, back at band camp.......

Wraptors in Space!!!!!!

.....and come on admit it ....it is kinda a fun wraptor thread :kilt

Guy shows up for a fight and a damn hockey game breaks out (rim shot)

For all you guys (Roger) that think this is band camp and childish etc. How about a little experiment.

Just an experiment mind you

Roger, heard you were way too old to do tree work and never were more than mediocre anyway. Talked to dozens of people that said you don't know sheeeat about euc removals and had your head up your azs when it came to using a crane. Not to mention all those lame vids you always posting up there

You feel your teeth clench a little, maybe your stomach or even fist tighten up a little? Now let's not be childish and just eat that post. We don't want to get in trouble and get sent to band camp do we? :)

easy to be the mature guy when it is someone else getting slammed.

We not only got a foot of snow on the ground but we got about 3 inches up in the trees. Just sold a couple of cords of firewood so got something to do.

I was just wondering if any of you realize just how childish y'all are acting?

Seems to me that it is YOU that has something to gain by stinking this forum up than I do I love this forum and it is my home. You were in a constant mode to try and gain posters away from other forums and become number one. That is why you crap all over other forums and constantly put them down (including this one). What was it you recently called ********?.

Look at my post count and my rep., 1 neg in all my posts from Treeco and yeah, I feel he was right on that one. 2500 posts here solid attendance last year and 2500 posts on your forum but haven't been on there in a half year because of you booting all the good posters. Over 5000 posts in about 4 years. Yeah I like to argue but usually it is with some not so condescending and self righteous and ISA and America hating as you. Also not interested in being on a forum run by an atheist anymore. C Ya.

Yawn ..... :looser:

I dont have to crap all over the other forums, the stats do that for me along with people like you. :hmm3grin2orange:

Arguuing from a point of ignorance, name calling and lies seldom makes you anything more than a thug, have a look at your style, disgusting. :deadhorse:

Yeah I like to argue but usually it is with some not so condescending and self righteous and ISA and America hating as you

But that's how you'd interpret anyone who throws you on the ropes and shows you how daft you really are. Lets take a look, you are actually that daft you consider ISA CEU's equivalent to AQF Units of Competency, again having an opinion (righteous one) on something you don't understand. As far as ISA goes, a diet of regurgitated material from other sources doesn't rank high on my agenda for reading, neither a system that is a business born out of necessity due to an Dis-United States education system, American hating is your perspective of some-one that corrects and challenges many Americans (people like you).

Now he throws the aethiest bit out there, any other crumbs to support your venomous froth? :deadhorse: Perhaps why people like you are in so many wars, cannot accept anything different to yourself.

I had one person PM me and chat about opinion, I had to point out to that American that there's a distinct difference between opinion and being plain wrong.

For example, if some-one was to say any different to there being 1000 grams in a kilogram they would be wrong not have a different opinion. :hmm3grin2orange:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back