Writing on the wall......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then....If you are coming through Indiana, stop by my place and have a beer with me TreeSlayer. I am a really nice guy....big ol' teddy bear.

I am not trying to might light of the situation but here is something:

When I was helping my friend clean out his stuff from his ex's place I saw a picture of one of her rather chubby relatives. She was the one that actually broke a chair or something like. So I exclaimed when I realized the girth on this woman, I said , " holy crap! that's big!" So my friend says " don't underestimate the power of a big woman"
Well I just froze for a second and thought about it then said " Just exactly what are you telling me bro? " It turned out to be true.

Are you trying to tell us something? Did you marry a heffer? Nothing wrong with it just saying.

Back in my younger days when i'd do lots of bar hopping I was hammered one night. The beer goggles were def on that night. I met this heffer she had to way 300lbs. and she just looked very good that night. She kept buying me shots all night to the point where i was hanging all over her. She ended up taking me back to her apt. Boy let me tell you I never ran out the door in fear faster than I did that night. I ran a half mile to my place and spent the next 2 hours in the shower trying to scrub the guilt off my body literally.

Are you trying to tell us something? Did you marry a heffer? Nothing wrong with it just saying.

Back in my younger days when i'd do lots of bar hopping I was hammered one night. The beer goggles were def on that night. I met this heffer she had to way 300lbs. and she just looked very good that night. She kept buying me shots all night to the point where i was hanging all over her. She ended up taking me back to her apt. Boy let me tell you I never ran out the door in fear faster than I did that night. I ran a half mile to my place and spent the next 2 hours in the shower trying to scrub the guilt off my body literally.

Sounds like an open and shut case of date rape to me. Did you call the police?

Sounds like an open and shut case of date rape to me. Did you call the police?

No I was to scared to, I had so much shame and guilt I couldn't tell anyone.:cry: I just cried in the corner. I'm tearing up as I write this to you. I guess this is the only way i'm gonna heal is if a talk about it. :cry::cry::cry:

Was it because she was fat or just the fact that it was a woman that made you feel so guilty?

oh! stuff a gag ball in it S&M, don't you have some butts to bouton or something

Last edited:
Geez, at least you didn't need shots. One of my troopers came to me in the field after picking up a two-seater barfly.

"Cpl. Sanborn,(put in a GA accent here) is it bad if my thang is sticking to my pants?"

"go to the corpsman right now...That's and order B. NOW!

Geez, at least you didn't need shots. One of my troopers came to me in the field after picking up a two-seater barfly.

"Cpl. Sanborn,(put in a GA accent here) is it bad if my thang is sticking to my pants?"

"go to the corpsman right now...That's and order B. NOW!

Yeah, I was raped by something that had a tail and drug me in by my feet! You don't hear me crying about it. Toughen up NC, it don't get better than this but I just hope it don't get worse.

I know it's actually kind of funny now looking back on it. Did you ever hear the cartoon Ren and Stimpy, well she gave new meaning to Fat and Stinky!

Yeah...not sure why I blew up on you TreeSlayer....I was being sincere in asking the question about HMI. I apologize for talking like a drunk teenage boy when some other guy talked to my girl. LOL

I got another email today announcing another signing to HMI's network.

Just curious if I was letting my mind think too far ahead.

no problem bro. if JPS rates you, you're good to go.:cheers:
My apologies for typing faster than my common sense........

the HMI site does look interesting, you getting onboard?

Latest posts

Back