WTB Jonsered 2036 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOODBUTCHER

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need to find a Bar 3 chains and a sprocket for a buddies Jonsered 2036. Im pretty dense on this little saw, and really need opinions on what it needs, as i cannot find any pitch, gauge, or dl markings on his old bar(REAAAALY SHOT). Any help would be GREAT. Thanks in advance.

WOODBUTCHER said:
I need to find a Bar 3 chains and a sprocket for a buddies Jonsered 2036. Im pretty dense on this little saw, and really need opinions on what it needs, as i cannot find any pitch, gauge, or dl markings on his old bar(REAAAALY SHOT). Any help would be GREAT. Thanks in advance.

Are there any numbers on the old chain, specifically on the drive links that sit down in the groove on the bar? If there is, we can tell you what it is. It is more than likely .325 pitch, but hard telling on the gauge .050,.058,.063,etc

Should use the same parts as a husky 36. That should help your search. If not, I have a Jred dealer in my area I can get you numbers for, but he is a little high priced.

Steve

All of the 2036 saws I have seen had low profile 3/8 (oregon 91) chain and 14 or 16" bar originally. I have seen people put full size 3/8 (oregon 72) chain on them with poor results.

Latest posts

Back