• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wtb ported saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy lockard

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking at buying ported saw

562xp 372xp non xt 390xp ms441 ms461 2171 2188 7910 anything cool

I know it's a lot of choices I think cad is running pretty high right now just want to add another cool saw

Thanks

Yeah already have 201t brad tweaked, 346xp coming from dozerdan today and shipping my ms261 to randy here in alittle bit when he gets caught up

It's a xtorq model just about everybody on here says they get better results with the non xtorq I have thought about that and if I don't sell it that's probably what I'll do and later on replace p/c to non torq hoping to sell mine and purchase something else from someone on here

If I had found this site alittle earlier and done a little research probably would have purchased something

Only probably with this site is that I have developed CAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my there it is

I have a 272 that I am getting ready to put back together. OEM mahle cylinder with a new meteor piston. Saw is in great condition.

PM me if you are interested

The only ported saw I have is a 365xt and it is a very strong runner. The porter who did my saw has also done some of the xt saws for a sawmill that is near where he lives and they like them. Try googling Inside the 365xt and you can find some video of it.

Those 372xp's are very loud!!! If you are doing this in a residential area or work where that matters you may want to have a quieter saw to use. They are the best bang for the buck IMHO but use double hearing protection if you get one as loud as mine!!!!

It's a xtorq model just about everybody on here says they get better results with the non xtorq I have thought about that and if I don't sell it that's probably what I'll do and later on replace p/c to non torq hoping to sell mine and purchase something else from someone on here

If I had found this site alittle earlier and done a little research probably would have purchased something

Only probably with this site is that I have developed CAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my there it is

If you choose the right builder that 372xt can be a bamf

Im going to be selling 3 of mine very soon (next couple weeks). 2 are ported... 1 is not. 1 is going straight from Randy's bench and into a box for whoever buys it. Dont want to run it for fear I'll change my mind.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back