• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB: Stihl 020, 020av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know where theres a complete one in nice shape from what i remenber.. the guys is a bit anal about his saws.. not that that's a bad thing..
want me to check on it ??

I have a few 020av top handle carcasses also have a good share of new old stock parts if you want some pics of the carcasses send me your email to [email protected] let me know if i can help

You ought to think about Huskies.:popcorn:

I'm not aware of any good Husqy top handle saw. From what I've read on them, they appear to be flimsy junk. Do you have a good recommendation for one?

I have an old 020av with the old style Stihl logo on it that is in very nice shape that I would be willing to part with. I can take pictures after work. I have 3 top handle saws and just don't use them much. Im not sure on price, I have owned it for about 5 years, I will try to look at what I have into it. It has 1/4" chain, I believe its a 16" bar and I have 3 chains for it.

I have an old 020av with the old style Stihl logo on it that is in very nice shape that I would be willing to part with. I can take pictures after work. I have 3 top handle saws and just don't use them much. Im not sure on price, I have owned it for about 5 years, I will try to look at what I have into it. It has 1/4" chain, I believe its a 16" bar and I have 3 chains for it.
Hey Andy,
Saw your post about the 020's I have 2 of the having hard time finding chain the 1/4" with 80dls is hard to come by do you have any ideas where to get some reasonable

Hey Andy,
Saw your post about the 020's I have 2 of the having hard time finding chain the 1/4" with 80dls is hard to come by do you have any ideas where to get some reasonable
Not reasonable. I had a stink dealer make me a couple loops a few years ago, can't remember the cost. I can remember thinking damn theses are spendy.

Latest posts

Back