• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB: Stihl 020, 020av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer deal. I have an extra pee and see that aye cood sind 2 u. Shoot me a pee um for dee tails.

bummer found out my piston is ok the top not cracked just had a scrap on from someone cleaning it. Now i just need the rings for her one was cracked

Just found this thread. I have two 020 AV's and one in parts. Haven't been run in years. One might not be a Super, the others are.... I think one was running well when it was retired about the time I got my first 335 Husky. (1996!!)

I'm not aware of any good Husqy top handle saw. From what I've read on them, they appear to be flimsy junk. Do you have a good recommendation for one?
You heard wrong. The 335/338, which were first made about 1996, were, while fraught with problems till several years ago, most assuredly not flimsy junk. The motors have always been solid and long lasting. Once the tank venting, oiler, carb boot and carb problems were solved, the saws became strong and reliable runners, as long as they received a muffler mod. In fact, I prefer the NE model over the 200T.

Latest posts

Back