WTS: Stihl MS660 magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicholas

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have 1 very nice, lightly used Stihl MS660 Magnum w/3/4 wrap handle bar I wish to sell. The saw comes complete with the following items:

-Dual port muffler cover
-Fully adjustable Walbro WJ series carburator
-Owners manual
-Shop manual
-Tool kit, screw driver, scrench, and torx key
-Spare air filter
-1 spare standard muffler cover
-2 spare flush wrap handle bars
-2 spare standard sprocket covers
-1 spare chain brake guard
-1 spare recoil start assembly
-18", 24", and 32" Stihl bars & Chains
-an a few other misc parts.

Looking to get $975 for everything, or please make an offer.

Thanks,

Nick Gajewski
Pulaski, WI

Last edited:
Nick,

If you have saws to sell bring them down to Baraboo this weekend. It is only 3 hrs south of you.

Bill

Sorry, I can't afford the diesel fuel to get to and from Baraboo this weekend. My 2000, Dodge 2500 Cummins only gets 12-14mpg. It doesn't matter if you drive the truck like Grandpa, drive it like you stole it, use cruise control, 12-14 mpg is all it gets. Running to Baraboo would make for a very expensive road trip. Diesel is $3.14 a gallon here in Pulaski. Plus, I am dead flat broke, unemployed, and can't find any work. I can't even find a job milking cows for f**k sake! That's why I am forced to sell off some of my saw collection.

Nick Gajewski

Hell, I don't know if it would be possible, or if the moderators would go for it...but sell tickets. $5 per ticket or so for members here, sell 200 tickets and have a drawing. Would get you $1000 and some lucky person a sweet new saw...anyhow, it is an idea. Sorry to hear about your bad luck not finding work...

That's a great idea Four Paws! Maybe not for this case but let's see what the mods say about trying to set something up.

I don't see why not for this case, it's all about helping each other out, right? Might have to make it $10 a head, not sure we could get 200 people in it, but I think 100 of us would go for it, I know I have blown way more than $10 for something a lot more stupid than a raffle ticket for a chainsaw!!!!! If now, I hope you don't have to sell it because you're luck turns around!!! Good luck to you,
Andy

sawinredneck said:
I don't see why not for this case, it's all about helping each other out, right? Andy

Hopefully the mods will go for it...in all fairness though, the money would have to go into a 'site run' escrow - and would pay out after satisfactory delivery of the saw.

Hope it works out!

Back