Yardsale goodies!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I can't speak for how it is suppose to be, this fuel line is made of 2 different materials and sizes. So I guess I will have to figure out how they put it in. Has to be some kind of splice in there
Four #12-24 screws hold the tank to the chassis. Once the tank is removed, easy access to the fuel line bulkhead fitting. Use Teflon tape when you screw the fitting back in.

I was able to look at the other 2 saws. Micro XXV needed a new fuel line and after replacing it still did not get gas to the carb. Fired right up with a little squirt, so I guess a carb kit is needed for it. The pioneer I put gas in and it pretty much fired right up, idled, sounded good, smoked a little. It needs a clutch assembly and (not sure what it is) the rubber bowl? Under the filter cover. I'm happy, $11 for the poulan and $4 for the pioneer. 40 for the XP1020 that I should have back together this week.

Thanks, they do have a ton of parts. Now I just have to see exactly what I need. The clutch was disassembled and I'm new at repairing these. I'm really enjoying learning about them. I picked up a $5 husqvarna 136 parts saw. Locked up. Not a great saw from what I hear but just another learning experience. This has been an awesome site, slam full of info.

Latest posts

Back