Yardsale goodies!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67L36Driver
Well I can't speak for how it is suppose to be, this fuel line is made of 2 different materials and sizes. So I guess I will have to figure out how they put it in. Has to be some kind of splice in there
Four #12-24 screws hold the tank to the chassis. Once the tank is removed, easy access to the fuel line bulkhead fitting. Use Teflon tape when you screw the fitting back in.

GeorgiaVol
I was able to look at the other 2 saws. Micro XXV needed a new fuel line and after replacing it still did not get gas to the carb. Fired right up with a little squirt, so I guess a carb kit is needed for it. The pioneer I put gas in and it pretty much fired right up, idled, sounded good, smoked a little. It needs a clutch assembly and (not sure what it is) the rubber bowl? Under the filter cover. I'm happy, $11 for the poulan and $4 for the pioneer. 40 for the XP1020 that I should have back together this week.

GeorgiaVol
Thanks, they do have a ton of parts. Now I just have to see exactly what I need. The clutch was disassembled and I'm new at repairing these. I'm really enjoying learning about them. I picked up a $5 husqvarna 136 parts saw. Locked up. Not a great saw from what I hear but just another learning experience. This has been an awesome site, slam full of info.

Latest posts