You guys are a bad influence.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think you should just skip 70cc's and go to 90cc's. But IMO the 044/440 is a better saw than the 066/660's.

Get the 066 and after CAD hits again then come back to the 044. After that 088.

Ahh! I resist CAD every time I'm on this site. Boy you guys sure don't make it easy.
Once you got it don't quit. As you know, rehab is for quitters!

bad influence... not at all.

We all just help each other point out what we are missing out on in life.

Like 90cc saws, sure... few really "need" one... but you MOST DEFINATELY NEED to own one... they are a blast.

And of course, there are always more saws to be had, more niches to be filled. Do you think a mechanic every stops buying tools? Of course not! He always needs a metric set of crows foot wrenches or a new digital torque wrench or something...

:spam:

Hey welcome aboard RRCRC. Being you had a 290 and stepped up to the 361 give us a real life comparison between the 2. There's always someone on here wondering if the 361 is worth stepping up to. By the way have you joined Windthrowns 361 social group? :givebeer::givebeer::givebeer:

bad influence... not at all.

We all just help each other point out what we are missing out on in life.

Like 90cc saws, sure... few really "need" one... but you MOST DEFINATELY NEED to own one... they are a blast.

And of course, there are always more saws to be had, more niches to be filled. Do you think a mechanic every stops buying tools? Of course not! He always needs a metric set of crows foot wrenches or a new digital torque wrench or something...

:spam:

You got that right, just ask the Snap-On guy that stops in to work evry monday, I try to resist but its like a natural attraction :)

I do a little better resisting CAD (could be just in the early stages though) but the little voice in my head that keeps telling me to buy a 880 is really starting to wear me down... :chainsaw:

My little voice in my head that keeps telling me to buy a 066.
Glad to be on the forum.
My Ms290 was a great saw, cut great with a 16inch bar.
I need more time on the ms361 to give you a fair comparison. The chain it came with is the RSC3 and man does it cut! :jawdrop:
Does the RSC chain cut better?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

You can always take a side track like I did (after you get your MS660). Just got the FS 250 string trimmer. Next in line is the BR 600 (gotta clean up the mess I make with the string trimmer, so I tell the wife). I can't decide if the next saw will be the 880 or a trip to the dark side - 372 xpw (no more 440's so am forced to consider the other legend in the 70 cc class).......:givebeer:

Back