You guys are going to love this... New show about logging AX MEN!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creech&Woody

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Taken from ToolMonger:"The guys who brought you Ice Road Truckers have come up with another show about a job that isn’t for sissies – logging. Yeah, that’s right, it’s about Paul Bunyan-style, timber-cutting roughnecks who slice and haul trees all day.

The History Channel says, “It’s the first-ever non-fiction series about the life of Pacific Northwest timber cutters.” Ax Men premieres Sunday, March 9 at 10pm ET/PT on History.

Yeah, it’s going to be sweet. From the clips, we see timber falling all over, people getting dragged around by it, and some poor dude rolling down a mountain. If that’s not a tough office environment, we don’t know what is."

Click Below to see the site. Mark your calendars.

http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=mini_home&mini_id=57876

thats so cool, my calendar is marked!

Taken from ToolMonger:"The guys who brought you Ice Road Truckers have come up with another show about a job that isn’t for sissies – logging. Yeah, that’s right, it’s about Paul Bunyan-style, timber-cutting roughnecks who slice and haul trees all day.

The History Channel says, “It’s the first-ever non-fiction series about the life of Pacific Northwest timber cutters.” Ax Men premieres Sunday, March 9 at 10pm ET/PT on History.

Yeah, it’s going to be sweet. From the clips, we see timber falling all over, people getting dragged around by it, and some poor dude rolling down a mountain. If that’s not a tough office environment, we don’t know what is."

Click Below to see the site. Mark your calendars.

http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=mini_home&mini_id=57876
thanx 4 the link. its a must wach. history channel is great. the show will be sweet!!

Last edited:
I got interviewed last year for participation. I offered to come in as a safety officer.

Never heard back from them.
i dont think the AX MEN want to be working around any safty officers, lol. im confident to say im sure they know the risks. how would you feel if you were under the wachfull eye of a safty officer when your doing dangerous things? i like safety, if its not in my way. it would be hard for me to hear the safty officer telling me how to work imo.

interesting

I got interviewed last year for participation. I offered to come in as a safety officer.

Never heard back from them.

They contacted me as well. I had to explain the difference between Arborists and Loggers to 'em. Also made the hard sell for a show about Arborists. They told me "maybe we'll do a show like that in the near future"....I'm not holding my breath:)

They contacted me as well. I had to explain the difference between Arborists and Loggers to 'em. Also made the hard sell for a show about Arborists. They told me "maybe we'll do a show like that in the near future"....I'm not holding my breath:)

That is pretty much how my talk started out.

Back