You guys seen this one yet?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
james is funny

Reminds me of some of the guys i use to work with, in west TN. that dudes got a death wish,,,, dont know what the heck is going on with the demoed house,,, nice stick of wood though!

looks like it was meant to do that but it could have spun 180 degrees....I should take that out to show customers when you give a price of $1,200 to bring a big tree like that down piece by piece

interested pic to say the least

problem

what is everyones problem.....the tree is on the ground....thats what you cut em for to get em on the ground. As far as i can see he did his job.:monkey:

lil paint some caulking and a tarp with a tail light guarantee and you call it a day
:givebeer:

twist

other pics look like the tree twisted. started in on one side and before the back cut was dont looks like it turned on em....bad day right there.

Dog and pony show

"I should take that out to show customers when you give a price of $1,200 to bring a big tree like that down piece by piece."

=============

Have a brochure that shows a few of those type of photos.
A bunch of pics of employees touting their PPE.
A list of Certified arborists on board.

Then make a verbal disclaimer about Saw 4 Hire.

==============

However: you may want to have a second brochure that doesn't show any pics like this deck remodel. There are some folks that might just go into a full scale panic and determine that they'll never have anything cut on their property with that kind of visual.

I think it was a demo. You just couldn't be that stupid. The side by the house looked like the only side left holding. Plus the tree didn't look really tall. Like they cut the top out first

Plus with the X painted on it. We have taken down alot of trees on property that were going to get demoed and they usually just marked all the ones they want out to make the demo easier

Game over and mamma is cutting off the quarter supply. That looks really wierd. I can't deceipher what type of notch was being used.

I had 300 gals of heating oil spilled into my house last October. We are just now getting it back together. I feel sorry for the people who live there. I don't think you can fix that.

that's probably the problem lol.... no technique, just stuck a saw in it and hoped for the best...

Latest posts

Back