You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for ya happysaw, I watched my oldest brother with cancer, make a me sad thinking of it, nothing could help him and I felt helpless. But when he left us I knew where he was going, after 12 years I still miss him so much. Prays go out for you.

Steve

Steve,
I'm so sorry to hear about your oldest brother, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Thank you!

P.S.
I just had a bad flu, feeling much better now.

Steve,
I'm so sorry to hear about your oldest brother, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Thank you!
That's ok, i should have read your post twice, now that i see it was your best friend, I know how that is. I had to do the same thing, but someone had put out antifreeze, poisoned my baby girl and two other people pups. Preacher left her to me cause they were going to Russia to the mission field. Never had a dog that would go where I went, meet me when I got home and would jump up to me a try to hung me. She was one of a kind.

Steve

When you go to the trading post a see a saw you aren't familiar with so you immediately go to partstree to see if it is pro or clamshell construction. At 10 oclock at night...
Lol, I'm not alone! I just fixed an old outboard for a friend and he has an old dragsaw he wants me to look at, jackpot! I do chainsaw for the exercise my mind gets, then I take them out and exercise my old, broke down body. In the end I get firewood, best deal going.:cool:

That's ok, i should have read your post twice, now that i see it was your best friend, I know how that is. I had to do the same thing, but someone had put out antifreeze, poisoned my baby girl and two other people pups. Preacher left her to me cause they were going to Russia to the mission field. Never had a dog that would go where I went, meet me when I got home and would jump up to me a try to hung me. She was one of a kind.

Steve
Just recently lost my woodcutting pal and yes I miss him a great deal. He went pretty much every where with me and never once had to wonder where he was because he was at most 200 feet away checking to see if any squirrel or bears were lurking about. Now will be looking to find another buddy to venture into the woods with. Thanks

Just recently lost my woodcutting pal and yes I miss him a great deal. He went pretty much every where with me and never once had to wonder where he was because he was at most 200 feet away checking to see if any squirrel or bears were lurking about. Now will be looking to find another buddy to venture into the woods with. Thanks
I wish more people were like our dogs.:cool::heart:

My sweet girl is with me all all day every day. Be a very sad day day I lose her. I have had a lot of special dogs over the years none quite as special as my current one.
b0e56731b1ddf1c12cd8e79b45335c00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi. I'm New to posting here,I've been reading here for quite a while. I also lost my big old boy and finally decided the time was right and have a puppy sitting next to me. Funny thing about dogs, they are with you for life, wives........well my experience says not so much. Anyway , I know I have CAD, just one look at the Stihl side of my work shop will tell you that, I'm just wondering if it has stepped up a bit lately cause I've been picking up parts......for my parts saws.....can't see why I can't get the parts saws going again,I just need a few more parts...

Thank you happysaws , it's the one that started it all. My granddads neighbour had this when I was just knee high and it looked so futuristic compared to our xl12. I must have looked very impressed because twenty years later when the neighbour died, he left me the saw. And now it sits next to the xl12.

Thank you happysaws , it's the one that started it all. My granddads neighbour had this when I was just knee high and it looked so futuristic compared to our xl12. I must have looked very impressed because twenty years later when the neighbour died, he left me the saw. And now it sits next to the xl12.
That's a really cool story.
I have a sweet spot for a nice running Bantam myself.

Back