You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, I was always the BIGgest Husqvana fan.bought my 45 brand new when I was 19 . Wouldn't touch any thing else.That's how I know I have late stage CAD, cause now if it turns dinosaurs into wood chips it's awesome and I want one. Still love the noise those old big huskys make...gotta get one at some stage

It was a cad day. Now have two mini mac110s one almost New condition, a pioneer 1200, and the big husky I was looking for,a 2100cd. All but the husky are runners, some bandit has taken the carb and the clutch cover , but that's good because I can get some parts saws

Maybe I am in trouble here cause I have two six foot bars and they both have their own motor to go with. The other saws are 32'' to 16'' and they have their own motor too. The six footers do not get used very often actually one bar has only cut two trees in twenty years, but what could I do about that? There are only a hand full of 10' trees that I know of in my neighborhood. Then there are at least six bars that do not have their own motor right now. May be just more more motors. Thanks

When you're on a road trip and you get irritated when the other person with you won't let you stop to take a look at some equipment repair shop that is located in the middle of nowhere that has a pile of old saws sitting outside. Yep, that happened to me Tuesday, and yes it sucked.

Latest posts

Back