You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a benefit to having a lot of saws.. the significant other can't tell when you have added a few more to the pile... "Oh yeah, I had that one a long time.. yeah, that one too"

You betcha! [emoji48]

Don't forget to carry extra napkins home from the fast food joint. Mop up bar oil.[emoji108]

When you over bid on a saw on ebay,After you realize what you did,You hope some one out bids you:)

BTDT!

And, when you find a really nice cylinder in your junk but don't remember what it fits.
c357b0ddc21543e2f00fbf3aa24f5687.jpg

When you just dont care anymore how many saws you own or try to justify owning them and tell your buddys at this point its doesnt matter cause if i want one its going to the back up to the back up to the back up just in case one of the completely overhauled and modded saws should happen to break down

You reach "by the truck load" status. :oops: My Suburban is currently full with 30 or 40 saws, bins of parts, bars and chains from last night's mega deal.

We're going to need some details! Big difference between a truckload of roached plastic Wal-Mart saws and a truckload of Solo Twins..

Back