You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey… I buy them for testing purposes only! I just get don't get rid of them because I like them and want to do more "testing" on them.

When you go into your shed with the intention to sell a saw or two and can't bring yourself to part with one ,not even a parts saw .
It's like ground hog day .So you look around your yard for alternative things to sell Why ?To buy more saws or parts .

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

...when you hear the saws talking to you. They say things like, "Gas me up and run me!" Then your favorite saw says, "No, run me!" The one in the corner of your eye catches your attention and says, "No no no, over here, run me!" Then the old heavy no-brake saw sings out, "You have not run me in an eternity! I need some attention!" Then that little one on the shelf ready to go with a woman's voice chimes in, "All you need is me to do this small limbing job, and I am all gassed up and ready to go!" So that is the one you grab and head out with.

Do you hear your chainsaws talking?

...when you hear the saws talking to you. They say things like, "Gas me up and run me!" Then your favorite saw says, "No, run me!" The one in the corner of your eye catches your attention and says, "No no no, over here, run me!" Then the old heavy no-brake saw sings out, "You have not run me in an eternity! I need some attention!" Then that little one on the shelf ready to go with a woman's voice chimes in, "All you need is me to do this small limbing job, and I am all gassed up and ready to go!" So that is the one you grab and head out with.

Dude, can I have some of what you having? Haha

I hear mine argue with eachother. Nothing like hearing a few sweds, a Japanese guy, and four Chinese guys yelling at each.

Back