You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cad is relatively easy to fix all one has to do is make enough categories so that instead of having 100 saws you only have 4 or 5 per category like say limbing saws, stump saws, felling saws, shelf Queens and so on. More categories you can think up the more saws one can acquire without thinking you have a mental problem.

Does anyone else have the mental debate of if you should start pimping out the saws you own versus acquiring more? And when I say pimping out I mean port jobs and high end bars.

No. I tend to keep all of my power equipment stock.
But I had to resist the temptation to buy both an MS362 and a CS620 to run them back to back and see which one was better.
I also somehow managed to put off the purchase of a new top handle saw until i decide what to do with the MS290.

When you find an air filter on your bench and for the life of you, you can't remember which saw it goes to.

Currently going through this.

Ah, hah! I found it. Its a Homelite Timberman air filter. Thought it was a Poulan of some kind. Looks a lot like one. Funny, I don't remember taking the filter off of it......

Back