You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guido Salvage

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
I swear I am going to have to report you soon for all the saw **** you are posting. I'm just joking, but if I may ask, how did you acquire all those saws? I have a hard enough time finding one let alone what you have.

Finding saws is easy, getting rid of them is much harder. It appears I have had much better luck than most at finding good saws at reasonable prices. I rarely buy saws anymore, it has to be pretty special to pique my interest.

Acornhill

Acornhill

enough said
Finding saws is easy, getting rid of them is much harder. It appears I have had much better luck than most at finding good saws at reasonable prices. I rarely buy saws anymore, it has to be pretty special to pique my interest.
Obviously it is all about the hunt/chase, just imagine how many saws are just sitting in sheds or garages not being used for years.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Acornhill

Acornhill

enough said
My issue is I have to fix all of the saws I get if I can't I buy what ever is needed to fix it. I buy saws knowing I have the parts to fix them a lot. 90% of my saws are ready to work

My issue is I have to fix all of the saws I get if I can't I buy what ever is needed to fix it. I buy saws knowing I have the parts to fix them a lot. 90% of my saws are ready to work

I have the same problem. Unless a saw is beyond repair I feel that every saw in the fleet should be immediately operable.

Latest posts