You Never Tied A butt off to keep from hitting a house?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trueTM you got to give GM credit for his conviction if nothing else!when will he rise from the ashes?is he banned for good?

Getting off-topic again

C'mon the guy's clearly got a heart bigger than his head, but I like him. Let's say he has a 'unique' communication style, and being that he's a genius, his werds might just be a liddle over some of our hedds. :cool:

I say we embrace the full dimension of our collective mental spectrum, and even though GM spills off the far side of the bell-shaped intelligence curve, what many of us fail to realize is that there's a fine line between idiot and genius. GM has unequivocably demonstrated to us this fact.

Re: Getting off-topic again

Originally posted by Tree Machine
I say we embrace the full dimension of our collective mental spectrum,...there's a fine line between idiot and genius.
Absolutely. Some of y'all sound like a pack of dogs when you start feeding. But the worst part is, you're eating an underdeveloped tree worker, which in a way is like eating your young.

(I remember when one of you sharks came in with bombast-not kj ;) -, got busted for inaccuracies that came from overeagerness, then settled down. mostly.) If you scare off every flawed-but-eager participant who stops in, this choir's gonna get pretty small. Let he who is without flaws take the first bite!:eek:

All we are saying is, Give Peace a Chance.

i think old TC should be allowed to stay and that we should all take him with a pinch of salt unless he becomes a real a$$ [after all we are all adults] ..then send him to''coventry '' [dont speak to him ] as we say in england

what i cant work out though is he just winding up?? or is realy stupid?? ..i think personaly hes a wind-up merchant :D..hum im also wondering is he just a teenager??

I think he was trolling you, His language was not consistantly bad. He probably knows enough to know what will irk you. The same thing has happened before and it encourages bad behaviour. That spills over onto other threads. If everyone is in the know it can be fun for a while but for someone surfing thru, it looks bad.

Frank

Coming to bat for guy

I think he deserves his crowning moment. He's introducing his Dad to us out of love, ya gotta know that. But GM just has his unique way of presenting it. OK, mebbe he's wiping it in our faces, but I ask you, has he not gotten his point across? OK then, and he didn't ?????foot around with it, right?, like 'You guys all suck and my Dad'll whomp yer a$$ any day'. So GM is direct in his manner, also if harnessed properly, could be viewed as an advantage.

That's all I can give you GM. The mere fact that 99% of this forum thinks you're an idiot, does not necessarilymake you an idiot. I mean, chances are you were probably an idiot long before you got here and you fully are an idiot, but Rocky makes the important distinction of your hybrid status, that of being both an idiot, AND a moron.
13161.jpg

is this guy a w**k or what ?
I havent read such crap in a long time.
The only goog flat tree that i've seen has'nt fallen yet, will you be standing under a tree any time soon gm ? :blob5:

next time i start at the begining of a thread i think that i will read all the way thru before i post a comment !!!!:blush:

Last edited:
pro arbor, they dont need our info. after all it was our SAS that took the whole northern iraq for them intact

last time i was in sth aust i was clearing the transmittion line going nth, eating snakes and sleeping in back off chip truck.no hotels out there

Back