You want to know why Stihl is #1....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitedogone

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Besides making great saws.

7 Stihl dealers within 12 miles of my house (some good...some not so good)

A stihl distrbution/training center in my town

0 Husky dealers (Lowe's doesn't count)

0 Jred dealers

1 Echo dealer (also sells Stihl)

0 Dolmar dealers

0 Efco dealers (Menards doesn't count)

Last week I stopped by 2 Stihl dealers on the way home and the normal counter guys and techs weren't there at either dealer. They were at Stihl training. :clap:

ACE Hardware, 2 blocks from my house, authorized service dealer. 4 blocks from them a mom and pop store (2nd gen), my saw shop. 3 more dealers in a 25 mile radius. No Husky dealers. Dolmar dealer in town, nice guy, used to work with him, mom and pop shop. Domars are probably nice saws, but I can't get over their looks.

My cousin has Huskies, even though his dad, a former mill owner and been in the logging business most of his life, is 100% Stihl. The rest of the family is also Stihl. Everyone in the family either drives Chevy's or Fords, except this same cousin. He loves the Dodges. As you can see, there is something very odd about this fellow.:monkey:

I was kind of wanting to check out this big bad 372 :Eye:

I did find a dealer 45 miles away that could ORDER me one. He shot me a price that was $120 more than a BFN 440 that was on the shelf of a Stihl dealer 3 blocks from the house.

and hats!

6_x_7.5_07_10_17_9c6h.jpg

I do love those Husky hats

7 dealers within 12 miles, huh?

Kind of like a big family where all the kids have to sleep in the same bed.

7 dealers within 12 miles, huh?

Kind of like a big family where all the kids have to sleep in the same bed.

Not saying I need or use all of them. You would think that at least one husky dealer could mount a challenge. WDO

That's understandable. . .

Besides making great saws.

7 Stihl dealers within 12 miles of my house (some good...some not so good)

A stihl distrbution/training center in my town

Last week I stopped by 2 Stihl dealers on the way home and the normal counter guys and techs weren't there at either dealer. They were at Stihl training. :clap:

If you had just one dealer in your area the line at the service counter would be OVERWHELMING!!!!! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Al :cheers:

Latest posts

Back