you won't believe this what happened today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a friend of mine is an echo dealer and echo tech, i was talking to him this morn and he didn't think my 021 would smoke the cs-370,,:D

I've never ran an 021, but i wouldn't bet my CS370 would "smoke" hardly any saw. It's been great for cutting up the small stuff and it's fuel economy is amazing. But win a race? No way.
:dizzy:

I've never ran an 021, but i wouldn't bet my CS370 would "smoke" hardly any saw. It's been great for cutting up the small stuff and it's fuel economy is amazing. But win a race? No way.

If your still running the cat muff and haven't pulled the caps and tuned it sure won't smoke any 35cc saw, for sure not a broke in 021 with a open muff. With a muff modd and tuning my new 370 cut times went from 15 seconds to 8 or 9 seconds, huge improvement. It's hard to figure if 08 ran one that had the cat gone or not but I'd be willing to bet both of those saws with opened up muffs would be close to even, no smoking either way. Steve

i am with you on that,,, i put many many hours on a 370,, they are great for small stuff like you said

Your OP said you went down to the dealer to run against a 370, what to believe? Steve

you must not be able to read,,,,, i said i run it against a 370 the other day,,, yesterday he wanted to try it out to see if it would run against his 4400,,, you need to go back and read the orginal post more carefully,,,,,,,, the 370 was all ready MM'd and tuned,,, if you go back a few days you will see the thread i made about the 370 i built for sam ,,,and if you look you will see i DID take teh cat out,,,,there is pics before the removal and after,,,,, so YOU need to get your facts straight before you start drilling someone and calling them a liar

Back