You're gonna need a bigger boat.....saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was complaining about how slow it was cutting a 60'' Pine with a 070 kit. I guess I have worn out all my perserverance. It has been in the 20's here. A slow start to winter, but now that it is here the prices are at least $100 higher. Thanks

I talked to a guy once that had an older leaky stove and he said that dry firewood burned up too quickly. He thought it was the wood's fault.

Hey whatever he has to tell himself right haha

Saw a rag tag tree company up the road was removing a massive healthy oak today and went to talk to them. homeowner complained it blocked his view..... of more trees. Not sure I agree with his decision there. Regardless, I told them I’d take it. So hey now I’m literally running out of space to keep wood. Someone’s gotta want it around me.

Started off making racks with beams and cinder blocks. Now just using pallets. I’ve even been covering every pile before rain and uncovering then after. This is some quality firewood I’m working with haha.

Hey whatever he has to tell himself right haha

Saw a rag tag tree company up the road was removing a massive healthy oak today and went to talk to them. homeowner complained it blocked his view..... of more trees. Not sure I agree with his decision there. Regardless, I told them I’d take it. So hey now I’m literally running out of space to keep wood. Someone’s gotta want it around me.

Started off making racks with beams and cinder blocks. Now just using pallets. I’ve even been covering every pile before rain and uncovering then after. This is some quality firewood I’m working with haha.
No need to cover until it's dry Will. Getting the ends wet can actually help it dry. Think of a siphon, pulling moisture out of the end grain.

Nice score BTW

Back