Yukon is looking for a Jack owner for a video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, sent info on a local Caddy dealer.

There really isn't a local dealer for either of the companies, closest is three hours away.

I've never installed a furnace before, but i guess you could say I'm kinda "handy" I have no problems fixing jeeps and trucks and saws. Just no exp. With furnaces.

There really isn't a local dealer for either of the companies, closest is three hours away.

I've never installed a furnace before, but i guess you could say I'm kinda "handy" I have no problems fixing jeeps and trucks and saws. Just no exp. With furnaces.

Maybe you want to find a friend who is handy with sheet metal. The important things with any furnaces you will buy is make sure to read the manual first, you understand your clearances (not difficult), follow the venting instructions (chimney) and make sure the plenum and duct work connections is as per the manual.

The most difficult part is if you're not familiar with duct work is dont re-invent the wheel. Stick with the MFG's instructions. Also, borrow a manometer from somebody and take the static pressure in the plenum (easy). If your out of range, we'll help you to fix that.

well...one of the tasks at work is that I help folks that have the ability to install their own furnaces.
A few years ago I talked the owner into buying the machinery to make plenums so that most if not all the sheet metal work is fabricated already for you.

I'm still waiting on your call or if you like pm me your number and I'll call you. Either way we have a toll free #.
800-358-0060

It's the end of the day and the fish are calling me since I already got my deer in the freezer.
Come to think about it...back straps on the grill tomorrow for lunch would be good. Better stop by the store for some marinade.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Back