Cold Enough?? What's your temperature today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-18 C/ 0 F, wind chill -31 C.

Tonight -22 C/ -8 F, wind chill -35 C.

Not many mosquitos around.:msp_biggrin:

My temperature was 98.2F today, and I'm not sticking that thermometer up my arse any more for this thread.

Hello,
Wanda and I had 5 degrees here this morning when we got up around 8 AM !!!!! That is pretty frosty for here but nothing compared to some of you guys.........you can keep it when it gets to anything below zero !!!!!!!!

Henry and Wanda

-18 C/ 0 F, wind chill -31 C.

Tonight -22 C/ -8 F, wind chill -35 C.

Not many mosquitos around.:msp_biggrin:

1F this am -18 f windchill. -4F now -29 F windchill. -25 tonight. this warming trend the talking heads have been talking about keeps getting pushed back. im guessing itl get above freezing sometime in june:D

We had a high of -10 today. Yep. That's a negative. And that was the high! No idea what the wind chill was. Suffice it to say, it is ****** cold out!

Yes, I posted that story, the weather guessers said there was going to be an arctic collapse and shoot wicked cold air down around this time frame. Off a little bit in their timing but it happened.

Addendum here, this is a more detailed explanation on what is going on now. cliff notes version, up to two more months of exceptional cold and snow great plains/upper midwest/northern east coast, etc and similar across equivalent latitudes in europe and asia.

Stratospheric Phenomenon Is Bringing Frigid Cold to U.S | Climate Central

Addendum here, this is a more detailed explanation on what is going on now. cliff notes version, up to two more months of exceptional cold and snow great plains/upper midwest/northern east coast, etc and similar across equivalent latitudes in europe and asia.

Stratospheric Phenomenon Is Bringing Frigid Cold to U.S | Climate Central

Exceptional cold and snow don't go together though, least not around here. If it gets real cold it don't snow. They predicted a warmer than normal winter here with a lot of snow, and its almost february and its been the exact opposite.

-8 here right now but they say the wind chill is minus 30 something. Yeee hawwww. :)

Burning some apple at nights lately.

A toasty 18. Warmest night we've had in a month. Snow is coming this week and its supposed to be in the 30's for a week.

As of 3:35am it's a nice brisk 13 degrees out; had to re-load the stove and burning some nice mulberry. Life is good; even if last night had to run the oil furnace to circulate some water through the pipes for about an hour or so. Cheaper than cleaning the basement if a pipe ever burst.

Latest posts

Back